Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Will a time ever arrive where lobbing cromulent/embiggen into a conversation isn't funny?

Well there's no telling how shite the Simpsons is going to become.... But I doubt it.

Covid Thread =

297.png

@8GamesToGo is currently having, another, multi thread breakdown over Hearts relegation.

Nadir moment probably came last night when he defended Hearts fans mocking the death of a child because St Mirren used the hashtag "Heartbreaker" in a tweet.

[mention=79689]8GamesToGo[/mention] is currently having, another, multi thread breakdown over Hearts relegation.
Nadir moment probably came last night when he defended Hearts fans mocking the death of a child because St Mirren used the hashtag "Heartbreaker" in a tweet.
Never heard of him until now. Utter roaster.

9 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Big punch up at the end of PSG game. Neymar being a c**t for a changeemoji1.png

9 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

Clearly wants to be suspended so he can spend more time with his sister.

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just watched it there. Full on loss of the plot. Neymar punching someone in the back of the head the least surprising of all of it. Wee shithouse.

Aye you lads have gone steaming in there, he's saying that he was racially abused and clearly didn't hit the boy hard enough if that's the case

Just now, 101 said:

Aye you lads have gone steaming in there, he's saying that he was racially abused and clearly didn't hit the boy hard enough if that's the case

Punching someone in the back of the head will never not be a cowards move regardless of motivation. Every bit as cowardly as racially abusing someone. Theres a whole thread about racism in which there was a lengthy discussion about whether/when it's acceptable to twat someone. Iv already said my piece on that tbh. 

On 12/09/2020 at 23:47, Flybhoy said:

Not quite a heads gone but Div biting to @Hammer Jag just now on Twitter is somewhat amusing and has the potential to escalate .

As you and me know....twitter is for morons, arrsholes,  dunderfucks, screwball, mad, wacky, , you keep doing and posting your update here....I'll keep gioving you gemmils

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Punching someone in the back of the head will never not be a cowards move regardless of motivation. Every bit as cowardly as racially abusing someone. Theres a whole thread about racism in which there was a lengthy discussion about whether/when it's acceptable to twat someone. Iv already said my piece on that tbh. 

unching someone in the back of the head will never not be a cowards move regardless of motivation.

Never asked for help....what the f**k is this statement...when you get ATTACKED you don't take numbers.

I'm white....I fight.....go

Here we have a white man explaining how a black man should react to racial abuse. And people question why the BLM movement needs to exist. 
Take the context out of it and both are the move of a coward. That much is true.

Still, I think there's a fair chance I'd act like a coward towards a racist bigot too, if I was in Neymar's place.

Who knows, eh?