Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

6 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You assume she's under investigation. For all we know, she was taken in as a witness to give evidence.

Oh yeah witnesses are often arrested, I forgot that 🙄

1 minute ago, orfc said:

Oh yeah witnesses are often arrested, I forgot that 🙄

Witnesses can be taken in for questioning and are legally obligated to attend the interview. So technically they are under arrest, even although they're not suspected to have committed a crime.

12 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Witnesses can be taken in for questioning and are legally obligated to attend the interview. So technically they are under arrest, even although they're not suspected to have committed a crime.

Mate, the tweet from Police Scotland says arrested as a suspect. Posted below as a reminder...

Screenshot_20230612_145636_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5a1225dcc2b824842946b7236602e3f7.jpg

29 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You assume she's under investigation. For all we know, she was taken in as a witness to give evidence.

It said in the initial police statement that she was arrested ‘as a suspect’.

19 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

You need to f**k up...... you're sailing close to the wind  in terms of Contempt of Court.

f**k up yourself with this nonsense.

18 hours ago, TONTROOPER said:

I've published nothing.

Posters should be aware that the culpability falls on the forum owner...which is why I hope Div and mods are doing their stuff.

No it doesn't.

4 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

You are only legally obligated if you have been arrested.  Irrelevant in this instance as she was interviewed as a suspect.

14 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

There’s a fair few more wannabe Ally McBeal’s on here than I thought…

The Gender Debate thread for that kind of chat. Oh,wait...

You'd have thought the 9 show could have done better than Ian (coconut cabinet) MacWhirter and Neale (Soros/Rothschild Jewish conspiracy) Hanvey to put the case for Sturgeon getting sacked from the party, as well as a clip of Michelle (screw sick people to buy their houses cheap)Thomson, and mentions of Ash (bonkers) Regan. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

You'd have thought the 9 show could have done better than Ian (coconut cabinet) MacWhirter and Neale (Soros/Rothschild Jewish conspiracy) Hanvey to put the case for Sturgeon getting sacked from the party, as well as a clip of Michelle (screw sick people to buy their houses cheap)Thomson, and mentions of Ash (bonkers) Regan. 

Aye, it'll take more than that brain trust to bring down Nicola (I can't recollect and my catastrophically bald husbands resources are his) Sturgeon.

Did I do it right?

1 hour ago, strichener said:

So is Ally McBeal.  It's been off the air for more than 20 years.

Aye, but the Nineties are back. All the cool kids are watching Friends, apparently.

Only boomers remember Perry Mason and Rumpole.

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Danny Crane for me.

Never watched it, but The Practice was the tits, so I should have.

1 minute ago, BTFD said:

Never watched it, but The Practice was the tits, so I should have.

Bizarrely, I never watched the Practice.

I'm not sure how well Boston Legal has aged as I've not watched it, in about 15 years! I'll get it on the re-watch list. Along with the Practice on the watch list.

Michelle Thomson trying to re-write history now.

She was not suspended but resigned the whip.

She also seems happy enough to deal with the very same press that totally destroyed her reputation.

Then we have others like Anne McLauglin claiming Sturgeon is innocent.

I genuinely fucking despair.

Politicians on all sides need to let the police get on with their investigation and shut the f**k up.