Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Beth 🥰

Helen Grace, one of the other Brookside "lipstick lesbians" was - in 2005ish - going out with Jamie Sives, actor in Guilt (among other things).

He took her along to Easter Road a couple of times.............probably why they split up !

Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Why is there crime scene tape and a tent? This is super weird likes

Could be putup to spare him doing a perp walk.  Or they might need to protect documents, hard drives etc.  Seems excessive and if it is to spare his blushes it's a disgrace. 

Worth stating that it's pretty clear Nicola Sturgeon stood up in front of the country a few weeks ago and lied through her teeth about why she was resigning.  Maybe she isn't the sainted glorious leader that so many people in this country think she is.  I wonder if she's ever lied about anything else important?  🤔

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Could be putup to spare him doing a perp walk.  Or they might need to protect documents, hard drives etc.  Seems excessive and if it is to spare his blushes it's a disgrace. 

Worth stating that it's pretty clear Nicola Sturgeon stood up in front of the country a few weeks ago and lied through her teeth about why she was resigning.  Maybe she isn't the sainted glorious leader that so many people in this country think she is.  I wonder if she's ever lied about anything else important?  🤔

I don't think it's too spare his blushes - reading the story it seems he's already in custody being questioned. 

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Helen Grace, one of the other Brookside "lipstick lesbians" was - in 2005ish - going out with Jamie Sives, actor in Guilt (among other things).

He took her along to Easter Road a couple of times.............probably why they split up !

On the iPlayer - a magnificent watch if you've not already seen it.

It's inconceivable that Nicola isn't connected to any of this - she's his wife and the leader of the party he was Chief Executive for. I wonder if we'll see her at Holyrood today, or might she be cutting a deal to avoid charges herself? Hmmm....

2 minutes ago, orfc said:

It's inconceivable that Nicola isn't connected to any of this - she's his wife and the leader of the party he was Chief Executive for. I wonder if we'll see her at Holyrood today, or might she be cutting a deal to avoid charges herself? Hmmm....

Listen, we never discussed finances. Or anything to do with the party. Or anything to do with government. Or Alex Salmond. Or what happened in the last episode of Succession. 

5 minutes ago, orfc said:

If we saw her at Holyrood today she'd be the only one there. Parliament is in recess.

1 minute ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Listen, we never discussed finances. Or anything to do with the party. Or anything to do with government. Or Alex Salmond. Or what happened in the last episode of Succession. 

Her defence is a simple one...

"I can't recall"

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

An excellent B-plot to this saga is predicting the timescale for Craig Murray to commit contempt of court again. Some laugh if he ends up back in prison before Murrell gets there.

Hes already teasing that he "knows all" so entirely possible.

Have to say I have always found him a contemptible wee shite and its peak minter territory that his every word is being hung on to by both Unionists AND Alba bams...........

29 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'd like to think the tent is up because they're digging for the money, but it might just be to avoid the media seeing what's coming in and out of the house.

Given the rumours about the state of their marriage, I'm naively willing to believe they discussed very little together.