The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

A one steward segregation fence should make Airdrie games interesting. Especially if double denim guy is still about.

the new camera facilities in the main stand can be fitted with a Browning 50 cal if needed to deter wandering wildlife.

42 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Ayrshire Post saying one of our pre season friendlies is "likely" to take place at Dam Park. Would love that, really enjoyed watching the Moffs game there on Saturday. Cracking stand with no pillars in the way, and plenty of space elsewhere. Hopefully it happens and it aint just paper talk 

Dam Park is better than about half the League Two grounds anyway.

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

image.png.5da0b571db30e7f3b4c16f2a07a26d5d.png

There's nothing to segregate. The entire north west embankment is being built over.

I'm fully on board with the swimming pool/hot tub behind the new stand. It's little touches like this that make the difference.

15 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

I'm fully on board with the swimming pool/hot tub behind the new stand. It's little touches like this that make the difference.

Pretty sure it's some rainwater holder to then be used for sprinkling the pitch

3 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Does anyone know if both Murdoch and O'Connor are definitely signed for next season ?

Murdoch is contracted to next summer.  O'Connor had an extension in his deal that triggered after so many games so he is contracted to next summer.  Ayr not saying it was triggered when they done that with McGinty last year would suggest they don't mind him leaving if he gets a new club, which I think will happen.

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Murdoch is contracted to next summer.  O'Connor had an extension in his deal that triggered after so many games so he is contracted to next summer.  Ayr not saying it was triggered when they done that with McGinty last year would suggest they don't mind him leaving if he gets a new club, which I think will happen.

Funnily enough I feel exactly about O'Connor the way I did about McGuffie.

There's definitely a player in there and he's shown flashes of it but in reality he's never managed any sort of consistency in terms of end product and definitely doesn't score enough.

If he stays then I'd be happy enough as decent cover but similar to others I wouldn't be devastated either if he was to go.

That said, maybe a new fast running quality surface could play right into the hands of guys such as O'Connor and even JML ??

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Funnily enough I feel exactly about O'Connor the way I did about McGuffie.

There's definitely a player in there and he's shown flashes of it but in reality he's never managed any sort of consistency in terms of end product and definitely doesn't score enough.

If he stays then I'd be happy enough as decent cover but similar to others I wouldn't be devastated either if he was to go.

That said, maybe a new fast running quality surface could play right into the hands of guys such as O'Connor and even JML ??

Out of O'Connor, JML and Ashford, O'Connor would be the one I would rather keep.  However I think he will be away.  Make or break for JML this season.

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Out of O'Connor, JML and Ashford, O'Connor would be the one I would rather keep.  However I think he will be away.  Make or break for JML this season.

I think two of the three could be away. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think two of the three could be away. 

I'd rather we got rid of at least 2 of the 3 and added 1 quality player in their place.