The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

12 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Nothing of substance I'm sure. Like a less well organised Question Time.

I just hope there’s at least one question so stupid it renders everyone speechless like the VAR screen one last time. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Haven't bought my season ticket yet however was in the hub after the Thistle demolition. Do they cancel either other out on the #notarealfan charts?

Idk but I hope I get to see the chair that Bullen was dancing on. Surely they’ll have cordoned it off and are going to be making it a historic club artefact? 

Edited by D'Jaffo

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Haven't bought my season ticket yet however was in the hub after the Thistle demolition. Do they cancel either other out on the #notarealfan charts?

Were you up on the chair with Lee signing?

Genuinely sad I’m not going along to this just for the sheer entertainment factor.

I’m going for a distribution of 50% questions which everyone will know the answer to already (eg. Are you disappointed about the 8-0?), 25% questions which garner the most corporate, white-collar, business school-type answer possible and 25% utterly hilarious questions like the VAR screen one.

One things for sure, it should be box office. If it doesn't end with Bullen atop that chair belting out Ayr Ayr Super Ayr, I'd be disappointed. 

Were the technical issues last year not the fact they forgot to press record? 🙈

9 hours ago, railwayend said:

Q1. Given that we were only 6 points of winning the tile in May , with hindsight what steps might have been taken to accumulate those 6 points . 

That's an easy one. If we'd beaten Dundee once more we would've had 61 points and Dundee 60.

1 minute ago, Hazbart said:

Do York have 200k to spend on a striker?

Yep, new billionaire owners. Already paid money for four players this summer including a six figure fee. Said to be another six figure fee. Have also put in a big money offer for Andrew Dallas. It’s from a credible source.

5 minutes ago, Yorky said:

Yep, new billionaire owners. Already paid money for four players this summer including a six figure fee. Said to be another six figure fee. Have also put in a big money offer for Andrew Dallas. It’s from a credible source.

Interesting.

Would be a strange move for Dipo to go to the National League, one level above where he was.

I’d expect him to be aiming League 2 minimum, unless the money is crazy. 

5 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

Interesting.

Would be a strange move for Dipo to go to the National League, one level above where he was.

I’d expect him to be aiming League 2 minimum, unless the money is crazy. 

£2000 plus a week is not unusual in the National league. If this rumour is true then that’s the sort of figure he is likely to get. At this stage of his career and age then it’s all about the money. York have been busy in the market and with new owners they are looking to get back to league 2. 

And I thought lower end of league two would be a shit move for him…

Never mind bottom end of the national league 😂

It also affects our ability of getting a sell on fee at that level. 

Edited by No_Problemo