The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think it was the OotS game that one of the primary schools were there it was brilliant to see the family section so busy but the teachers were ran ragged keeping an eye on then, maybe the club could do a voucher thing in the Ayrshire Post or something and an adult can get in free with a paying child fair enough we would lose £17 quid on the adult ticket but if even 20%of the kids that came got hooked we could make more in the long run, surely worth a punt on a game like Alloa or the Highland teams when the crowd might be down a bit any way

I see that we're being linked with a January move for Bannigan (over on the Thistle thread), however I am wondering if anyone knows the situation as regards the injuries to Kerr & Adams ?
I read that Forrest had a back injury and has returned to light training but will be unlikely to feature until January, however I've no idea about the other two and in fact the three of them just seemed to appear out of the blue as I can't remember seeing anything happening to them during the matches ??
Any ideas folks ??

Signed a new deal until 2020.

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Admittedly he's quite a similar player to McGuffie, but, now that St Johnstone want shot of him, Stefan Scougall would be quite the coup if we could get him in in January.

Dunno if he's any good, but it says he hasn't played since August. Be good if anyone that does come is up to match fitness already to hit the ground running

31 minutes ago, Meathead said:

Admittedly he's quite a similar player to McGuffie, but, now that St Johnstone want shot of him, Stefan Scougall would be quite the coup if we could get him in in January.

If Saints are getting shot there is an obvious issue with the player, i would prefer to stay clear and use any wage on a player who is fit and ready in Jan. 

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Apparently QoTS want us to sell tickets for the game on the 29th so the club shop are selling them from tomorrow onwards. No idea how many there are.

That`s a good thing for the fans who buy them. Everyone has to buy a ticket on the day before going through the gate so presuming you will have a big support that day this allows many to avoid queuing to buy one on the day,

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Apparently QoTS want us to sell tickets for the game on the 29th so the club shop are selling them from tomorrow onwards. No idea how many there are.

This is not good news to me

Scratch that they will be on sale on the day...Carry on :)

Edited by I'm Brian

That`s a good thing for the fans who buy them. Everyone has to buy a ticket on the day before going through the gate so presuming you will have a big support that day this allows many to avoid queuing to buy one on the day,

If you get there early enough (like I tend to do) is it worth buying one? Can’t imagine we’ll fill the away end.

21 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

If you get there early enough (like I tend to do) is it worth buying one? Can’t imagine we’ll fill the away end.

13 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Makes sense in these games where you have to buy a ticket at a cabin outside anyway.  

Yep If you get there early enough no real, advantage but if you are in the usual large group of late arrivers (should that be a new Brexit term?) then it`s worth buying one in advance. It`s an ease of access thing rather than any concern that you might not get in.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

45 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yep If you get there early enough no real, advantage but if you are in the usual large group of late arrivers (should that be a new Brexit term?) then it`s worth buying one in advance. It`s an ease of access thing rather than any concern that you might not get in.

Clubs in being sensible shocker!  I'd happily have a ticket for the Ross County away game before I got on the bus for example, rather than 100% predictably staying for an extra pint in the Mallard then getting annoyed at a 5 minute queue at a portacabin.