Prince Andrew BBC

D.A.F.C

16 minutes ago, HTG said:

Slightly different tone between the BBC and the twitter link above. 

Events like this make it very clear just how much influence the monarchy still has.

Anyone in a position of power too feart or self-interested to say a word or lift a finger.

I think the royal historian Robert Lacey nailed it tonight when he suggested that the monarchy will lurch on but the Priapic Prince is toast whatever happens from here on in.  FWIW, and after reading today's accounts, I think the judge will throw out the attempt to kill off the action, but after that who knows what will happen*

*Probably Johnson offering US vulture capital the NHS on a plate provided all the bad stories go away and we can all enjoy the Platinum Jubilee.

5 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I think the royal historian Robert Lacey nailed it tonight when he suggested that the monarchy will lurch on but the Priapic Prince is toast whatever happens from here on in.  FWIW, and after reading today's accounts, I think the judge will throw out the attempt to kill off the action, but after that who knows what will happen*

*Probably Johnson offering US vulture capital the NHS on a plate provided all the bad stories go away and we can all enjoy the Platinum Jubilee.

Will I get any extra time off?

Judge: “So you’re saying your client is not guilty of sex offences against this under age girl?”

Royal lawyers: “Yes m’lud”

Judge: “Because he’s included in a previous settlement by paedo Jeff and his trafficking pals?”

Royal lawyers: “Yes m’lud”

If he loses a civil trial there will almost certainly be pressure put on for a criminal investigation.

19 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I really hope this isn’t a parody account.

I'm sitting open mouthed (and not in any good way) at some of the comments from her in that thread

Even if he did do it i dont care.He is an important,poweful man.She is nothing! The judge wil side with the ruling class.His career will depend on it !

Must be a bot or parody account.

Im absolutely disgusted there isnt one already in the UK, she very clearly was trafficked to the UK for purposes of sex, its a crime, it needs investigating. 
I completely agree.

The document defence is just an utter nonsense - it would mean that any sex crime could just be closed if there was a document signed by the victim.

A complete joke.