Coronavirus (COVID-19)

11 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Calling our proud, brave NHS workers sluts? You should be made do 100 laps of your back garden and think about your comments 😠.

Clearly wants the American system where these images cost thousands of dollars each. 

36 minutes ago, peasy23 said:

My brother and sister in law both went for tests on Sunday. She failed to even get tested as she found it impossible to keep her tongue out the way when they were trying to swab her tonsils, he needs to wait for 5 days for the results.

Think somebody nailed it further up the thread when they said that Hancock will start saying that the capability to carry out 100k tests per day is there, but people aren't going for the tests.

I could be wrong, but isn't testing in Scotland the responsibility of the Scottish Government? 

The time it takes to get a result back is also mental - how can we possibly manage this with a five day turnaround for results?

On 28/04/2020 at 02:04, Bairnardo said:

Despite having no interest in clapping for anyone outside my door like a performing seal at a prescribed time, when I was out for a run today, an ambulance passed me with the blues on. I gave them a wee clap, and the guy in the passenger seat gave me a thumbs up. It gave me an enormous sense of wellbeing.

I see you’ve gained a stalker - shortnado - who is stalking you with dots. I would of thought the ‘llittle people’ would show greater solidarity with one another.

I’m away to check which team shortnado supports. If it’s the usual - Scotland - I’ll be disappointed.

Any guesses who you’ve pissed off recently? Must have been a spat?

Edit: correction, it’s Shortnardo. You pissed someone off a lot on 18th April.

F90A564D-51DC-4764-B16D-E7A7524CBDF6.png

Edited by Scary Bear

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I can honestly say I’ve found about 5% (max), of the “nurses” posted attractive. I guess the slut/dirty look does nothing for me 

I'm the same but I'm 77, whit's your excuse?

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

My brother and sister in law both went for tests on Sunday. She failed to even get tested as she found it impossible to keep her tongue out the way when they were trying to swab her tonsils, he needs to wait for 5 days for the results.

Well that's me fcuked! I got my tonsils oot in 1949.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Think somebody nailed it further up the thread when they said that Hancock will start saying that the capability to carry out 100k tests per day is there, but people aren't going for the tests.

I've just had an idea for a new lockdown service!

17 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

That's Johnson had another bairn. A couple more weeks off, pretty convenient for him.

Boris must be in charge of counting the figures used in the daily updates as they appear as flimsy as when he counts up how many kids he has.