The SPFL vote vote

Who done it?  

496 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

When Nelms was holding on to his vote, he said if reconstruction could be discussed he'd vote yes. I don't think he actually realised it was already going to be considered. He thinks he got something, but didn't really.

paid pay day GIF

Live images of the SPFL throwing money at Nelms IMO.

6KLr.gif.a3685140b9d206d866be4ee6365db04a.gif

Rangers, Hearts and Falkirk fans meeting of minds as they try and figure out why theyve ended the season relegated/without a title/without promotion.

On 29/11/2014 at 21:28, ICTChris said:

Ewan Murray registered as a user on Caley Thistle Online years ago, username Cyril. He constantly posted about his 'contacts' and then left the website after starting an utter heads gone mess of a thread about being stood next to Liam Keogh at a urinal and being impressed with Keogh's tadger.

59 minutes ago, The DA said:

No but it displays a certain amount of paranoia.

When articulate people put out denials it's always worthwhile paying attention to precisely what it is that they actually deny. He's had days to come up up with that Q&A (with the assistance of anyone else like-minded at the SPFL). I would expect the exact words to have been very carefully drafted, wouldn't you?

When articulate people put out denials it's always worthwhile paying attention to precisely what it is that they actually deny. He's had days to come up up with that Q&A (with the assistance of anyone else like-minded at the SPFL). I would expect the exact words to have been very carefully drafted, wouldn't you?
Fair play mate.

Still typing out responses with your head rolling about on the floor.

Well played.

28 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wasn't there reports of a glamour friendly against a premiership team, I wonder which team that could be....

Its Celtic Vicky, it's ok you can say it... we wont tell your mates on follow follow..

3 hours ago, Gorgie greatness said:

So according to the SPFL Dundee changed their mind & willingly promoted their city rivals at the expense of a playoff place without  a sweetener.

In reality, the motive was simple: yet another successful move to get the Gorgie tears flowing.

Come On Down GIF - ComeOnDown Peter FamilyGuy - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

24 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Its Celtic Vicky, it's ok you can say it... we wont tell your mates on follow follow..

Dundee voting to effectively confirm Celtic's 9IAR and relegate Hearts on the back of getting a friendly against Celtic, which would probably pull in about 4000 fans tops would be pretty funny. 

It would actually be funnier if we'd done it for half a dozen scratchcards and 20 Kensitas Club. 

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Sorry buddy, I've got Uni on the mind just now.

The point ake sensetll the same. You don't need to be part of the union to be a worker.

But you do need to be a union member or SPFL member to get a vote e so your point doesnt make sense

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

But you do need to be a union member or SPFL member to get a vote e so your point doesnt make sense

That actually is my point, that you need to be a member of the SPFL in order to play games. It's a mutually inclusive argument, while the one put forward about a union making recommendations about an employer is not.

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

That actually is my point, that you need to be a member of the SPFL in order to play games. It's a mutually incresolution argument, while the one put forward about a union making recommendations about an employer is not.

The union Is only making Its recommendations to Its members who are the only ones who can vote exactly the same as the SPFL board canvassing clubs the only people who can vote on their resolution

Edited by Danny

1 hour ago, Ric said:

That actually is my point, that you need to be a member of the SPFL in order to play games. It's a mutually inclusive argument, while the one put forward about a union making recommendations about an employer is not.

Yeah I don't understand your logic at all here, its neither here nor there whether you have to join or not to be employed, the fact is if you want a voice in the membership then you have to be a member, if your a member then you elect people to be on the committee or board if you like. They are voted in by the membership and are trusted to look after the members best interest. 

Of course when they come back with what they think is the best offer or outcome they will try and convince you to vote in favour, its pressure from them to do so as they believe it's the best decision. You will be pressured to agree but its entirely up to you to vote for what you think is right.

9 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

I think you're reading too much into that wording.  Do you really expect him to say 'we didn't bribe Dundee but we can't speak for anyone else, like Celtic, doing so'?

I'd expect the SPFL board to actively try to persuade every club to vote in favour of the proposal.  It's their baby.  They think it's in the best interests of the majority of the clubs or they wouldn't be making it.  And they don't want to spending the clubs' time and money voting on a second or third proposal. 

It's not even clear to me that the Board of the SPFL needed to put this to the vote.  That clause from their Articles suggests it's within their powers to decide on anything not already covered by the rules.

13 minutes ago, The DA said:

It's not even clear to me that the Board of the SPFL needed to put this to the vote.  

Looking at Holland, it seems like they didnt.

Assuming all league authorities have roughly the same rule book.

10 hours ago, TheScarf said:

@RiG what was the score with Ewan Murray on Caleythistleonline again? I mind you telling me. 

Pretty much what @RandomGuy. posted below. He came onto CTO pretending to be an ICT fan and joined in with the chat and talked at length about the size of Liam Keogh's, erm, length and how he had been eyeing it up in a local pub.

Eventually he was rumbled as a Hearts supporting (?) journalist by IHE and he proceeded to have a complete meltdown talking about suing the website for revealing his details or something. After that he seemed to take a bit of pride in slagging ICT off when he got the chance perhaps as some kind of revenge act.

One piece he wrote slated our signing policy of English nobodies from down south despite the fact that days earlier Butcher had said the reason we signed these guys was because Scottish players were far too expensive. Didn't stop him having a wee go though.

He's a pathetic man child.

Edited by RiG