George Floyd/Black Lives Matter Protests

27 minutes ago, marty_j said:

Precisely
It’s a fucking cauldron of hatred stoked up by c***s like this

Could be worse, could be the Express. Monday mwahh our Eyes shall melt under the pitiless Sun, Tuesday Noah get busy with the saw. Wednesday If Diana was still here her radiant hairdo would deflect our fiery death. Thursday Waterworld.

2 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Could be worse, could be the Express. Monday mwahh our Eyes shall melt under the pitiless Sun, Tuesday Noah get busy with the saw. Wednesday If Diana was still here her radiant hairdo would deflect our fiery death. Thursday Waterworld.

If it's not inflamatory racist shite it's this shite. Think Jack Frost maybe the sub editor on the Express.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY7uguGCAAA7klH.png

12 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

2 eccies Im.  dancin////////kjg;j

An ex work colleague of mine took me to one of these "barn" dances in Knoxville tn years ago ...cracking night tbf but moonshine is pure evil 

A 28 year old man has been arrested for urinating on Keith Palmers memorial. From behind he looked like he was at least 50 and he looks morbidly obese as well. 

As disgusting as an image as it is there is every opportunity he didn’t actually know what he was urinating on, on account of him being a stupid, fat, drunken gammon c**t. 

2 eccies Im.  dancin////////kjg;j

Worth pointing out that this is essentially mostly Scottish in its origin, the music and the dancing. Bluegrass music isn’t a boot in the arse off ceilidh music. I quite like some of the bluegrass stuff. Its quite good to see so many country artists (besides the nasty fuckers like Charlie Daniels) come out and support the blm cause in America.

3 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Worth pointing out that this is essentially mostly Scottish in its origi....

n, the music and the dancing. Bluegrass music isn’t a boot in the arse off ceilidh music. I quite like some of the bluegrass stuff. Its quite good to see so many country artists (besides the nasty fuckers like Charlie Daniels) come out and support the blm cause in America.

The music is fantastic, leave it at that. My son loves it. Dancing is for the soul, I never seen nobody dancing when killin, , they may be listen to music, but they they no dancin. 

27 minutes ago, throbber said:

To sum up, Your Honour, he didn’t actually know what he was urinating on, on account of him being a stupid, fat, drunken gammon c**t. The defence rests.

FTFY

31 minutes ago, throbber said:

A 28 year old man has been arrested for urinating on Keith Palmers memorial. From behind he looked like he was at least 50 and he looks morbidly obese as well. 

As disgusting as an image as it is there is every opportunity he didn’t actually know what he was urinating on, on account of him being a stupid, fat, drunken gammon c**t. 

Easiest investigation the Met will have for years given that he walked into a police station and handed himself in. 

34 minutes ago, throbber said:

Again, not one to mend the other, both needed a hoof up the arse. Hopefully all the other thousands had the good grace to use a public toilet 

E0C1503F-D694-4DBB-8974-3049AD334B2A.jpeg

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Agreed though, it is pretty shit, good sports pages though in mitigation with BAME representation.

I am absolutely shocked to see the forum Tory dive straight to the defence of The Mail.

Mental to think that those self appointed protectors of 'our culture' and 'British culture' don't actually realise that most non-extreme thinking people in the country despise this uber-British, 'gawd bless em, two world wars and one World Cup' pish. 

Flag waving, ultra Britishness is fucking cringeworthy. Same as with uber nationalist Scots, Americans or anywhere else.