COVID-19 In Scottish Football

12 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Even still. 

According to gov that stock will run out in Jan with at the moment no confirmed stock again until March. 

Sky news quoting Boris saying 300k+ have been vaccinated but all other news outlets including the Gov website stating it's  145k. 

Even if they manage to get capacity to over a million people a month recieving the vaccination that'll take the best part of 2 years to vaccinate even a third of the population. 

There's no doubt it's an enormous logistical challenge, but nobody can afford to wait two years for that.

The world will simply have to find a way of getting it done quicker.

Interested to see if Doncaster and his bitch, Cormack will be back spouting thier shite again. They, with Thier knowledge of virology and public health affairs, that they haven't been slow in airing over recent weeks, will  no doubt be putting Thier heads above the parapit and pontificating for fans returning yet again. 

6 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Stay classy, SPFL.

images.jpeg.96f610488e011ec3ac66056a2a73d7bc.jpeg

Money is money, I suppose.

A few bottles of Grant... Glens will keep the auld Covid away.

Doncaster promised a top sponsorship and he delivered, just a pity that we couldn't get buckfast. 

7 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Napoli have won there appeal against the 3-0 loss and 1 point deduction awarded to Juventus. Match to be replayed at a later date.....

Can Italian fitba be used as a precedent?

7 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Stay classy, SPFL.

images.jpeg.96f610488e011ec3ac66056a2a73d7bc.jpeg

Money is money, I suppose.

http://glensvodka.com

I took the opportunity to peruse their website. I now have lots of ideas for Christmas and can't wait to try the platinum. The boys that drink under the chute up at the swing park will be so impressed.

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

http://glensvodka.com

I took the opportunity to peruse their website. I now have lots of ideas for Christmas and can't wait to try the platinum. The boys that drink under the chute up at the swing park will be so impressed.

Sounds delightful.

"The new bottle on the block...

After 20 years developing the UK's second best selling spirit, we decided to create a new vodka for those extra special occasions - introducing, Glen's Platinum. Made with premium grain for a smooth taste, Glen's Platinum Premium Vodka is always a crowd pleaser. Whether you're making a Glen's cocktail, a simple serve or enjoying Glen's on the rocks, Glen's Platinum lets you live it up & indulge in the finer things in life, without the premium price tag!"

posing bill murray GIF

As part of the deal, the captain of the home side has to read the above quote out over the tannoy before each match.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

16 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Napoli have won there appeal against the 3-0 loss and 1 point deduction awarded to Juventus. Match to be replayed at a later date.....

Under completely different circumstances. I’d be amazed if the SPFL gave any serious consideration to overturning the punishments.

None, they didn't travel because their local authority said no-one was to leave Naples.
Sounds very similar to Killie's local authority telling us not to play.

Of course, I'd normally say precedents from other countries are completely irrelevant, but the SPFL used two rugby tournaments in different countries as justification for their punishment in the first place.

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Of course, I'd normally say precedents from other countries are completely irrelevant, but the SPFL used two rugby tournaments in different countries as justification for their punishment in the first place.

8gamestogo has a lot to answer for.

Only if they also said that no-one could leave Ayrshire as well.

Appeals see 3-0 forfeits suspended and table reset:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55433000

Bit strange - appeals went in weeks ago, announcement made Boxing Day morning?

Appeals being heard by SFA. Just a couple of days after the Italian FA threw out the forfeited points awarded to Juve !