Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

16 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The reaction to Raab's resignation is quite dangerous IMHO.

There seems to be a strategy to label anyone who opposes this government as woke.

Apart from being fucking lazy, it is also a deliberate attempt to shut down debate.

It has Lynton Crosbie's pawmarks all over it.

Yes, totally this.

The most disturbing element for me is the attack on Senior Civil Servants.  Again, it's that undermining of the institutions that enable democracy to function.

These b*****ds are wicked.

If you are a civil servant dealing with ministers, you are probably at 2* and 3* level, and you don’t get near that grade if you a shrinking violet. I’ve encountered quite a few people at that level who were ruthless c*nts who would murder their own granny to further their career. The fact that very senior civil servants thought he was out of order says a lot to me, these are senior people in their own right. 

Lord McDonald is spot on. Only an idiot thinks you get the best out of folk in that environment by shouting at and humiliating them. My simple management mantra is “don’t be a dick.”

If you are behaving in a manner that is perceived as bullying, you are  almost certainly a bully. There is no need for in this day and age. The end.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Yes, totally this.

The most disturbing element for me is the attack on Senior Civil Servants.  Again, it's that undermining of the institutions that enable democracy to function.

These b*****ds are wicked.

They are doing it all over the place. Scorching the earth and its difficult to see any reason for doing so other than spite.

1 hour ago, Snobot said:

If you are a civil servant dealing with ministers, you are probably at 2* and 3* level, and you don’t get near that grade if you a shrinking violet. I’ve encountered quite a few people at that level who were ruthless c*nts who would murder their own granny to further their career. The fact that very senior civil servants thought he was out of order says a lot to me, these are senior people in their own right. 

Lord McDonald is spot on. Only an idiot thinks you get the best out of folk in that environment by shouting at and humiliating them. My simple management mantra is “don’t be a dick.”

If you are behaving in a manner that is perceived as bullying, you are  almost certainly a bully. There is no need for in this day and age. The end.

The bold is important since in most/all workplaces today, and I beleive this has been tested in court IIRC, if a complainant says they feel bullied, then thats it. Pretty much cut and dry. Intent of your actions are almost, if not entirely, irrelevant. 

2 hours ago, Snobot said:

I suspect very, very few bullies regard themselves as bullies. I don't believe for a minute Raab thinks he is a bully but he isn't the right person to make a decision on that.

56 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I suspect very, very few bullies regard themselves as bullies. I don't believe for a minute Raab thinks he is a bully but he isn't the right person to make a decision on that.

Yeah, and the lack of any introspection on being called out as a bully would be worrying if you seen it in one of your kids, never mind a c**t supposed to be running the country for the benefit of the electorate who placed him there. 

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

There are actually people on that thread suggesting that she should be allowed to, and that it's a witch hunt

Of course there are. Tory voters are the most spectacularly cuckolded simps on the fucking planet. 

Aye but the SNP had a motor home, a fridge and wee Nokias...

Boris Johnson is believed to have stayed at the luxury Caribbean home of his distant cousin at the heart of the row over the appointment of BBC chairman Richard Sharp.

The former Tory PM and his wife Carrie spent Easter holidaying in the Dominican Republic in a villa thought to be owned by his Canadian relative Sam Blyth.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-holiday-bbc-chairman-b2325131.html

On 22/04/2023 at 16:13, sparky88 said:

I agree, I rather suspect that to his dying day he will think he is "innocent".

I would also say that the report mentions that his behaviour after the investigation started was exemplary, which suggests to me that he knew it was wrong and had adjusted.

See that Frances Maude who is "reviewing" the civil service has weighed in saying there needs to be a more "robust" approach to challenge. 

Sounds very like a group of overpriviledged angry old c***s don't want to modulate their unacceptably cunty behaviour to accommodate what they see as snowflakes. If they would like a properly robust challenge i'd be happy to oblige. 

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

See that Frances Maude who is "reviewing" the civil service has weighed in saying there needs to be a more "robust" approach to challenge. 

Sounds very like a group of overpriviledged angry old c***s don't want to modulate their unacceptably cunty behaviour to accommodate what they see as snowflakes. If they would like a properly robust challenge i'd be happy to oblige. 

Aye, a two-way robust approach wouldn't sit well with them I suspect. 

"Rwanda - give your fucking head a wobble ya daft c**t" opined the Permanent Secretary whist his senior team nodded sagely.

7 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

several of the officers looked like they may be about to have heart attacks.

A Hibee mate of mine joined the Polis 

I went to the 2007 League Cup Parade up Easter Road (been to a Hearts parade as well, trophies don't come to Edinburgh very often) and thought my mate is missing this 

Clocked this fat Polis puffing and panting in front of the Hibs team bus - my mate!