Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I got it from here. No supporting evidence though.

How Many Years Has The World Been At Peace? – Peace X Peace

That read like it was written by a bot.

How Many Years Have Been Peaceful? A country the size of the United States should cease to exist if it wishes only 15 years from now. Conflict has not occurred for more than 15 years.

Ok, I confess to an element of laziness here, but there might be someone who actually knows the answer right away.  Did the laws or rules or guidance in place at the times the various "partygate" events happened actually refer to "parties"? I have a feeling that the expression was "social event" or "social gathering".  Either of these would mean that pish statements like "but it was a work event" are irrelevant.  A social gathering of people you work with isn't work. 

(CBA digging through archives and calendars to try to work it out!) 

It Is hard to decide which is actually worse... folk at the top of government not understanding their own rules, or them thinking that the rules didn't apply to them, or folk prepared to lie repeatedly to the public or to Parliament, or the country being led by an utter balloon who doesn't realise that when he is in a room with his wife, outsiders and work colleagues with cake, refreshments and "Happy Birthday to You" he just MIGHT be at a social event. 

48 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I heard that horrible Tory Currie on Reporting Scotland this morning and she couldnt have come across worse trying to defend Johnson and his cabal of c***s. She got pelters from the callers who were raging with her condescending, gas-lighting tone. Another absolute Tory b*****d.

At what point when she was typing that tweet out did she go 'Aye, this is a really erudite point, will make the OP come to their senses, and is in no way inappropriate or insensitive'?

I mean, f**k me. I have no filter and struggle with empathy (thanks autism), but even my jaw dropped when I read that.

9 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

At what point when she was typing that tweet out did she go 'Aye, this is a really erudite point, will make the OP come to their senses, and is in no way inappropriate or insensitive'?

she thought it may be seen by some wokes and lefties as being insensitive; therefore on refection she added an emoji at the end to show sadness ensuring nothing could be taken out of context or misunderstood....

As predicted, a xenophobic, racist policy has been slipped out of the top pocket with ease to deflect attention.

Hordes will lap this shite up.

Get us away from this horrendous government and union ASAP. Fucking murderers.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As predicted, a xenophobic, racist policy has been slipped out of the top pocket with ease to deflect attention.

Hordes will lap this shite up.

Get us away from this horrendous government and union ASAP. Fucking murderers.

Last throw of the dice to appeal to the old Tory voters before they die / starve this winter due to the cost of living crisis.