Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

21 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Pretty mental the way several posters (The Moonster, Day of the Lords, DA Baracus) rushed to defend their wee online forum pal & abuse the accuser, despite not having a clue about the situation. They’ll certainly be pleased certain posts were deleted.

You forgot to add @oneteaminglasgow who could generally be relied upon to be aligned with him 

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Pretty mental the way several posters (The Moonster, Day of the Lords, DA Baracus) rushed to defend their wee online forum pal & abuse the accuser, despite not having a clue about the situation. They’ll certainly be pleased certain posts were deleted.

I for one don't take screenshots of 2 year old deleted posts/tweets? as gospel after all the evidence about Romanian child stealers in the Facebook thread in Top Fives. You might actually know the people involved though, which would give you some right to judge other takes.

Edited by welshbairn

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

You’re more than welcome to quote me ‘abusing the accuser.’

That's cute but tenuous at best with regard to my point.

Nice that you are displaying the passive aggressive nature of your erstwhile soulmate.

12 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I for one take screenshots of 2 year old deleted posts/tweets? as gospel after all the evidence about Romanian child stealers in the Facebook thread in Top Fives. You might actually know the people involved though, which would give you some right to judge other takes.

Riiggght, I’ve not taken anything as gospel buddy. 

2 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Use the tag function if you're going to cast things up about my character, you wee slag. 

I'm quite happy to apologise when I've got things wrong. I lunged in there, no doubt, but it was an outrageous way of dealing with things from SuperCaleys side and these are pretty fucking serious allegations being thrown about. If SuperCaley is spot on then I retract anything I've said about him. 

11 hours ago, LJClyde said:

A man who has not been convicted of any crime and only lost a civil case on the balance of probability based on zero evidence from a judge who is about as qualified enough to hand down a judgement in a criminal case as a joiner is.

This reminds me of the old Billy Connolly joke about the Pope along the following lines:

I'm a civil judge. I studied law for 5 years at university. Then I was 10 years a solicitor. Then I studied and passed the exams to become an Advocate.  Then I became a Sheriff in a court dealing with civil and criminal cases and now I am a Judge and you're telling me to f*ck off? No, YOU f*ck off!

4 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It deserves a wider audience.

On top of the McDermid comments it’s also full of complete lies about the Goodwillie case and pathetic apologism.

Quite depressing seeing the amount of Clyde fans giving it big fat greenies - especially one or two of them who I thought were alright.

12 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It deserves a wider audience.

At least he is consistent. His opinion hasn't changed over the years. 

On 31/03/2017 at 22:06, LiviClyde said:

Contract cancelled at Plymouth, forced to sell house at a loss, reputation in tatters - no, no penalty.

And all because a judge, who would not allow him to defend himself,  decides that " on the balance of probabilities" he is a rapist.

And now a large number on here and the OS would happily see him deprived of the opportunity to ever play football, his livelihood, again.

Not saying the guy's an angel, he's been incredibly stupid, and "on the balance of probabilities" has probably/ possibly /allegedly taken advantage of someone more drunk than he was.

There but for the grace of God go many on here.

All in my considered opinion, of course.

Use the tag function if you're going to cast things up about my character, you wee slag. 
I'm quite happy to apologise when I've got things wrong. I lunged in there, no doubt, but it was an outrageous way of dealing with things from SuperCaleys side and these are pretty fucking serious allegations being thrown about. If SuperCaley is spot on then I retract anything I've said about him. 

This.

I think we can safely file Bonksy's bizarre attention-seeking in the nearest bin where the rest of his "content" generally resides tbh.

17 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I lunged in there. 

Given that you agree with me, you could’ve just left your post at this - I’m not sure that the two tear-stained paragraphs were really necessary tbh.

I’m not going to comment further as it means I may have to interact with ‘Day of the Lords’, which I’d rather avoid at all costs. A very angry old man.

On 07/02/2022 at 00:30, eez-eh said:

Quite depressing seeing the amount of Clyde fans giving it big fat greenies - especially one or two of them who I thought were alright.

Assuming one of these you're talking about is @Adam, it's even more puzzling given the post he made when they signed him.

On 31/03/2017 at 22:46, Adam said:

All comforting to the woman he raped I guess.

I'm ashamed of my club tonight.