Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
8 hours ago, Marshmallo said:
There's a big group of posters who seem to view General Nonsense as a substitute for a WhatsApp group chat. Brutal reading.

You'd have a point if you weren't the most utterly banal contributor to the entire forum.

Screaming at other posters again?  At least it gives me a break from the myriad posts you make about me.

As for, "the most utterly banal contributor to the entire forum"?  I'm guessing it's not self-awareness week in Dundee.

Screaming at other posters again?  At least it gives me a break from the myriad posts you make about me.
As for, "the most utterly banal contributor to the entire forum"?  I'm guessing it's not self-awareness week in Dundee.
Another late night date with that bottle of gin?

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oooft. I don't even have to try to get a bite off you these days.

Sleep it off old man 😂

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'd like to join in and give you a greenie but honestly I haven't a fucking clue what the joke is here.

The downside of not watching telly presumably.

The boast of being 15th best poster on a forum such as this is akin to claiming to be the world's tallest dwarf or that being your own man enables you to sleep in a single-sized racing car bed.

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

The boast of being 15th best poster on a forum such as this is akin to claiming to be the world's tallest dwarf or that being your own man enables you to sleep in a single-sized racing car bed.

I did like the little touch of the colour of said car.

The forecast for tomorrow is meltdown on the heatwave thread, with soaring temperatures causing another sleepless night, building nicely towards showers of fury at "the man" and a smattering of conspiracy theory as the day goes on.

Book your sun lounger now, folks!

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Book your sun lounger now, folks!

Or get some practice in for your summer holiday to the Costas by waiting til 7am, then barging your mrs into the hall cupboard as you storm past her and into the garden to stick a towel on it.

On 13/07/2022 at 18:01, oaksoft said:

I'd like to join in and give you a greenie but honestly I haven't a fucking clue what the joke is here.

The downside of not watching telly presumably.

pre-streaming jibe so as topical as a Little and Large Boy George joke but anyway..............why do some folks not have a TV? so they can tell strangers within a second of meeting them that they don't own a TV.