Heads Gone - The Peppino Impastato Memorial Thread

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Can we stop discussing folks mundane family lives and hamsters and get back to laughing at P&B members making a c**t of themselves?

Thank you.

There's a big group of posters who seem to view General Nonsense as a substitute for a WhatsApp group chat. Brutal reading.

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

There's a big group of posters who seem to view General Nonsense as a substitute for a WhatsApp group chat. Brutal reading.

Bit of a cheek posting on a 'Heads Gone' thread when you're away red dotting everycúnt.

16 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
37 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

You'd have a point if you weren't the most utterly banal contributor to the entire forum.

I was voted in the Top 15 greatest posters in the history of The Forum. Were you?

52 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I was voted in the Top 15 greatest posters in the history of The Forum. Were you?

Now there’s an achievement you can tell your grandchildren about.  Hell, maybe even have it engraved on your headstone.

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

In other news, our eponymous hero is back conducting his one-man crusade against the reputation of the Old Course as one of the great golfing venues

Eye bleeding stuff from an absolute rocket

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Has someone got a gun against your head forcing you to read it?

26 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

In other news, our eponymous hero is back conducting his one-man crusade against the reputation of the Old Course as one of the great golfing venues

I always thought him and the numberwang guy who only posts (that I can see) in the Scotland forum were one and the same but maybe not.

6 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
6 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

You'd have a point if you weren't the most utterly banal contributor to the entire forum.

Baffling that the forum’s most twitchy ignore-list finger didn’t just make better use of said finger instead of using it to post about reading posts he didn’t have to read. 

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

To provide some perspective, there was only 15 posters on here at the time.