European Super League.

Lofarl

I do think that they would go ahead with this had the amendments to the UCL not been ratified, but now that they have they're happy to back down. Clubs should still be punished heavily, but we all know they won't now that they're backing down in droves to where the leagues and UEFA want them to be.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I do think that they would go ahead with this had the amendments to the UCL not been ratified, but now that they have they're happy to back down. Clubs should still be punished heavily, but we all know they won't now that they're backing down in droves to where the leagues and UEFA want them to be.

They were always scheduled to be announced on Monday.

They just decided to go all in on their end game under the cover of the pandemic and it blew up in their face.

Is this the biggest minter football has ever seen?

I mean, it really is thermonuclear levels of cringe from the clubs involved and they need to be screwed to the wall for it.

It will be small potatoes and top pevel European football is already fucked, but still. Lets deliver some serious fan based cathartic vengeance [emoji1787]

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sounness "Britain is a proper country with proper people"

Another minter

Maybe a strange way of putting it but I see what he means.

Germany is on another level, Bayern instinctively knew they couldn't go near it. It was also never going to fly here for similar cultural reasons.

The reaction here and in Spain was very, very different.

Does anyone else feel faintly nauseous seeing Chelsea fans cavorting on the C4 news about this victory for real football?

A club that welcomed in this reprehensible gangster to buy success with dirty money, success that those same fans have basked and gloated in?

I could get by, being spared such images.