Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

3 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Q. Your club has only 4 days to its first home league derby match with a crowd permitted for about 5 years. Only 24 hours ago, your club claimed a notable scalp of an on-form Premier League club, do you:

a) advertise the upcoming sale of tickets for the eagerly anticipated match as soon as possible, while counting down to the match on your social media channels, thereby capitalising on the feel good factor of the cup result?

or

b) do nothing, the game is being televised anyway so anyone who wants to can watch the game for free with a couple of beers.

Jesus give it a rest, we have just beaten the argueably best team outside of the OF yet your negativity still pulses through your posts, are you @tazz1903 in disguise ? complete fanny

2 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Jesus give it a rest, we have just beaten the argueably best team outside of the OF yet your negativity still pulses through your posts, are you @tazz1903 in disguise ? complete fanny

By all means criticise what I said yesterday but there are plenty of folk justifiably complaining about the ticket situation. It's ridiculous that we don't have these on sale by now

26 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

By all means criticise what I said yesterday but there are plenty of folk justifiably complaining about the ticket situation. It's ridiculous that we don't have these on sale by now

Aye fair does for that one, I had read a couple of earlier posts before I quoted you in that

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Just mind and take care. The South Stand's a little bit steeper than the Main. You don't want your monocle falling out and tumbling away down into the front row. 

Am I allowed to wear my bunnet and put my travelling rug over my knees? Do I have to boo or is that optional?

28 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It does seem a bit strange that it’s Monday night and there’s no ticket information. Maybe it’ll just be PATG (or rather buy online, first come first served).

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Am I allowed to wear my bunnet and put my travelling rug over my knees? Do I have to boo or is that optional?

I always find that football Slippers alleviates the falling down of stairs too. 

12 minutes ago, pub car king said:

I don't want any of your main stand sweety bag rustling ruining the serene ambience of the South stand. 

You can spot them a mile off, they have a permanent squint on their faces from having to stare into the sun from their old seats.

Edited by Zen Archer (Raconteur)

21 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Tried that, but just get an error message when clicking on the event. Obviously not opened tickets up for away fans yet, despite their social media posts saying otherwise.

Link now working. 

What a shambles from us re these tix