The Queen of the South thread

36 minutes ago, Mustafa_sheet said:

You go on holiday yet you still end up watching your team play a game of football?!! You're not on a singles holiday by any chance are you? emoji15.png

I didn't say holiday, the novelty being here hasn't worn off 

9 minutes ago, spacekid84 said:

Prize money, half the gate and t.v money. £250,000ish isn't bad.

Money isn't actually an end in itself for football teams though.

It's a means of increasing the likelihood of some glory.  Some of that was more readily round the corner with a favourable draw.

We probably still have a slim chance in this tie, but other draws would have given us a much better one.  I'm a bit gutted about it.

It's a means of increasing the likelihood of some glory.  Some of that was more readily round the corner with a favourable draw.

We probably still have a slim chance in this tie, but other draws would have given us a much better one.  I'm a bit gutted about it.

We were all gutted with hibs away and it turned out not too bad.. heres hoping. No one will give us a chance so might be ideal.

11 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You mean you would rather have midweek away draw to Aberdeen, may not be the best but could have been a lot worse. Out of the remaining premier teams this prob is the most winnable.

3 minutes ago, sneeuq said:

You mean you would rather have midweek away draw to Aberdeen, may not be the best but could have been a lot worse. Out of the remaining premier teams this prob is the most winnable.

Well of course I wouldn't have preferred Aberdeen away, but I'd have rather got anyone at home, or someone more obviously beatable away, like Morton or Alloa.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

40 minutes ago, Broony88 said:

Pish draw!!!

Great draw make £250,000 or gamble and say play Morton make £50,000 and maybe lose the game 

I would rather Queens made money from the Rangers game maybe that will let Skelton get another 2 players in