The Queen of the South thread

It's on Soccerbase, go look it up (6th November 1999). It was 0-0 at half time.

Stranraer's scorers on the day Queens' fans would like to forget, as the Cleyholers went nap were:

Roddie 52 & 56, Johnstone 70, Ronald 80 & 81....

What a season that was. Started for me with the long trip to Berwick to see us hammered 4-1, Other notable tankings - lost 7-0 to Livvy, the 5-4 defeat to Partick (didn't Allan Biscuits Preston score from the half way line?!), polished off by bring destroyed by Alloa 6-1.

What a season that was. Started for me with the long trip to Berwick to see us hammered 4-1, Other notable tankings - lost 7-0 to Livvy, the 5-4 defeat to Partick (didn't Allan Biscuits Preston score from the half way line?!), polished off by bring destroyed by Alloa 6-1.

A lot of high scoring games.

Stranraer won all 4 league games against us the season after ( 2000/01 )

4-1 ( Caldwell )
3-2 ( Johnstone OG , Suddick )
3-2 ( McDonald OG , Atkinson )
2-0

3 minutes ago, queenslad said:

when was the last time and how often have we taken 12 out of 12 in recent seasons. I'd imagine year we won first we may have done it

I will have a look tonight. Not sure if we have done it since promotion though. Think we got 10 out of 12 against Alloa maybe?

Definitely got a two or three clean sweeps in the 12/13 championship season including both Stranraer and Ayr.