The Queen of the South thread

It was on old supermarket which Queens got back from Tescos (the site was on a 99year lease not index linked ) .The Holywood Trust PAID for the conversion to an indoor arena .Think its £50 an hour to hire and there are 2 pitches .The other facilities are the cafe and several other buisnesses hire out spaces .

Apparently a couple of the folk in the cafe are demanding a move to a bigger cafe as they don`t like the training schedules. I`d imagine Jim Thomson is to blame.

Heard today. Kerr had his eye on being fowlers no2. When JT was given the nod his attitude changed and threw the toys out of the pram

Understandable. If 'heed the ba' was given a coaching job ahead of me I would feel like leathering the ba' down Portland Road as JT did on regular occasions... A good series of quality comments by the way!

Dressing room turmoil gets mentioned on radio scotland.

Wow! It's a conspiracy! Rangers/Daily Record/BBC and Falkirk in whispering campaign and in cahoots to undermine the Mighty South's title challenge. A bit like the Labour/Tory alliance,,,

Baird on the bench today.

He could do well to take a leaf out of Lyle's book.

How many times has Lyle been in and out of the first 11 over the last few seasons?

Instead of greeting about it he puts in a performance. That's regardless of whether it is off the bench for four or five games or not.

I genuinely hope that Baird decides to fight for his place. it will be a long year and a half for him if dosen't.

I genuinely hope that Baird decides to fight for his place. it will be a long year and a half for him if dosen't.

I don't, if he doesn't want to be here, then let him go. His contribution so far has been minimal, and wouldn't be greatly missed. I was disappointed to lose Kerr, as he was excellent on his day for us, but Baird has shown me nothing to suggest he's needed. Also, Queens can't afford to have a player sitting in the huff for 18 months. Get rid now and free up the cash, instead of pissing it away on the bench.

I don't, if he doesn't want to be here, then let him go. His contribution so far has been minimal, and wouldn't be greatly missed. I was disappointed to lose Kerr, as he was excellent on his day for us, but Baird has shown me nothing to suggest he's needed. Also, Queens can't afford to have a player sitting in the huff for 18 months. Get rid now and free up the cash, instead of pissing it away on the bench.

If somebody wants to buy him fair enough. If not we review it in the summer.

Monkman - I am not doubting you about any situation with Baird pal. His non- appearance at half time in warming up suggests there could be a problem. I take it you found out from a good source that he was wanting away ?