Dunfermline v Queens

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

I've never been at the game when the league has been clinched and sadly I'll be there today. On holiday for the Airdrie game, you're welcome.

If we don’t do it today, it’s 100% your fault. Not McPake’s, not any of the players.

40 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Combined with an Airdrie victory. Champions. Simple. 😄

Be nice for Airdrie to do the hard work for us. Pars and Queens lads could just get a carry oot and maybe fire up the barbecue in the second half.

36 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Does queens coming here needing a result suit us? We've had to deal with a fair bit of bus parking this season but can't see that being the case today.

As has been discussed, I really don't think MB will approach it that way. If we can create as many chances as we did against Alloa we have a chance of a result today but similarly if we're as slack at the back we can take a real hiding if your strikers are firing. I'm doubtful we'll be set up to sit in though. 

Back 3/5 whatever you want to call it for us again. Good wee atmoshere going pre-match  

No idea why we have two turnstiles shut at the North West on a day like today. Piss up and brewery springs to mind. 

From the description on Twitter all I can picture is Maloney vs Ireland. Please tell me it was even slightly like that?

Edited by smpar

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

This is absolutely terrible day to be reliant on updates.  Anxiously refreshing constantly.

Maybe even more so for Queens fans. A defeat today will probably be the end of our playoff chances.

Utterly abysmal performance from Queens so far. Dunfermline all over us. We can barely string two passes together in the attacking half, just giving the ball away constantly. This could end up 3 or 4 unless we change things very quickly. No idea why Irving is playing, he looks utterly out of his depth. Having said all that, we’ve just been denied what looked like a clear cut penalty for a push in the box, with the linesman having a perfect view of it. Edit: just gone 2 down. This could be any score Dunfermline want.

3 minutes ago, Frankie S said:

Utterly abysmal performance from Queens so far. Dunfermline all over us. We can barely string two passes together in the attacking half, just giving the ball away constantly. This could end up 3 or 4 unless we change things very quickly. No idea why Irving is playing, he looks utterly out of his depth. Having said all that, we’ve just been denied what looked like a clear cut penalty for a push in the box, with the linesman having a perfect view of it. Edit: just gone 2 down. This could be any score Dunfermline want.

Totally agree - let’s not kid ourselves I’m last two wins we were very poor and fortunate to win. Results masking the same old issues. 

We've been brilliant first half. Had the majority of play and created a lot of chances. 

We've also restricted Queens to a shot from the edge of the box. Can't recall any other opportunities they've had.

Top stuff, keep this up and get this title won.