How's your nerves? SMFC vs KFC 22/4/23

FT 0-2
Jim Goodwin and Jamie McGrath have got us top six after all. Saints legends.
As for the game here, what a shitemare that was, soundly and fairly pumped. Can have no complaints, Killie bossed us in every single area of the pitch, they should have beaten us by much more than two. We didn’t create a single change the whole match, absolutely chronic performance from start to finish. 
Top six though. Are we supposed to celebrate that? Not sure. If we make Europe then absolutely we should celebrate, and top six is just the ticket as the top five teams will (probably) get European football next year. But top six is just mid table in a guff league, nothing to write home about, certainly no open top bus through the streets of Paisley. 
We are sixth and unless there’s significant improvement in performance in the next five games we will finish there. A lot to work to do. 

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

A good day for Killie fans and Buddies alike. Well done on top six, chaps. 

Apart from that weirdo c**t who's been all over our threads this season. Hilarious that your team tried to completely bottle it against us of all teams.

What do you mean tried that performance was an absolute bottle  job on our part fucking awfull performance. 

On 17/04/2023 at 12:29, Insaintee said:

Think we'll do it. I know all the nervy "it's St Mirren," shite. And I know Morton scum McInnes would love to get one over us but we are just much, much better than they are.  Killie are the joint lowest scoring team in the league and have the joint worst defence. They look like us under Tommy Craig. (actually worse IMO).  I think this will be comfortable and controlled. A no fuss win like the games against Live and Hearts. Killie have nothing a worse team than Dundee when they were up. 

spoon-feeding-yummy.gif.3f7310df5a59091e3d763de06b7d1353.gif

7 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

“Hello hello how do you do” that song over and over and not expect to be associated with Rangers?

Not quite as good as your ‘One team in A*rshire’ one. Now THATS funny.

Then again, mibbies you’re singing about us, your big team.

Away back to your seaside league.

2 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

An away win

smiling-javi-gutierrez.gif

It was only St Mirren tbf 😉

17 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

A good day for Killie fans and Buddies alike. Well done on top six, chaps. 

Apart from that weirdo c**t who's been all over our threads this season. Hilarious that your team tried to completely bottle it against us of all teams.

Has anyone checked up on Hendo?

Imagine giving it the big spuds when your team canny even score in 270+ mins of football against the club with officially the worst away record in world club football.

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It was only St Mirren tbf 😉

Has anyone checked up on Hendo?

Imagine giving it the big spuds when your team canny even score in 270+ mins of football against the club with officially the worst away record in world club football.

His nurse will be due to bring him his medicine any time now.

Glad to get that away record monkey off our back finally.

Well done to St Mirren for making the top 6. I would probably rather have them down with us given their goalscoring record against us this season, and our terrible record against Livi, but never mind.

Big shout out to my man @Hendo whose words were always likely to come back to haunt him. You are young (presumably), but you will learn.

Fair play to Kilmarnock, far better than us, first to every loose ball. Thought Power was man of the match.

If I could make one bitter comment it would be, that I was shocked that Jordan Jones beat a man at one point, last time we saw that in Paisley was against Kelty Hearts.

22 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Full credit to ANY and ALL Killie fans who turn up at away games to watch McInnes shower of shite consistently churning out defeat after defeat & rarely scoring. 

A comfortable 2-0 win for St Mirren 

2 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Just seen our starting 11 ooooft.

Congrats St Mirren on an easy 3 points.

Hope I'm wrong though.

2 hours ago, Estragon said:

Jesus Christ, its like he actually fucking wants us to get relegated.

1 hour ago, Ayrfix said:

FFS St Minging, could you not have turned up and gubbed the Killie shite? Killie have been rotten so far in the league and deserve nothing. Get a grip in the second half, please. The rest of Scottish football.

35190852-1503-47A6-B861-3F559FC543EE.jpeg