Stags Stay Up🔵⚪️🔴 A Kessock Bridge Too Far For Jags 🔴🟡

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

You could sub in half a dozen players in there in place of Muirhead. No doubt they play nice football but they are thoroughly unlikable with Turner and Graham. 

Absolutely - both hugely dislikeable. 

1 minute ago, forameus said:

I'm not going down some Old Firm conspiracy hole, but the f**k was up with the police deciding they couldn't use one end?  What the f**k was happening in there?

Maybe worried about the Partick fans on the touchline trying to get into the stand behind the goal.

Really only yourself to blame for that.

6 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Gutted for the Thistle fans. You look to be in decent hands with Doolan though, give it a good crack next season.

I'd be emptying that boy Docherty. He showed nothing all game part from the odd primadonna pass every ten minutes or so. Your team started to fold and he was nowhere to be seen, a couple times 18 yards out he had time to let loose and bottled it and took the easy option putting it out wide. An absolute shite the bed who I could tell was not putting his penalty past the keeper. 

An away day up Dingwall, tasty.

See you in the Mallard big man! 

3 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Partick attempting to get it up the rest of the SPFL for relegating them "unfairly", by refusing to get themself promoted, is an interesting step. Respect.

I did enjoy the schadenfreude after Graham was giving it that in the papers. How bitter do you have to be. Your club has a chance of promotion and you want to settle old scores.