Dougie's Morton v Dick's Arbroath

We looked good last week for the first time in ages and he goes and makes 4 changes today? I don’t get it, I really don’t 

Hopefully proved wrong but I don’t understand the thinking 

Actually pretty pissed off at that line up but cautious to say that just incase it somehow comes off and we get a good result but it doesn’t make good reading for me initially anyway 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Well this game has started according to recent script. Our rejigged lineup has started terribly and Arbroath have only been stopped from a deserved lead by a good couple of MacDonald saves. Need to get the finger out. 

And now a penalty that Arbroath's play fully deserved. 

On the plus side, we have created some opportunities and pressure since the goal from set pieces.

On the minus side, we're getting an absolute chasing in open play. The difference in defensive organisation between Ibrox and today is wild and that starts from the front. Bearne is worse than a man down and our press is not functioning at all. Without Gillespie there's nobody taking responsibility for the ball in the middle of the park. 

This should be 2 or 3-0. 

Just now, FLDiamond said:

Holy shit.  Don’t tell me yooz lot are about to get beat off Arbroath? 😂 surely you’ll turn it around?? 

I know we’re shit but, Christ almighty, you guys have been in the Championship for 5 minutes. A bit early for this kind of crap don’t you think?