Queens v Morton | Shite meets Shite

Set out from Girvan at midday, it’s now 2.20 and I’m still in a monumental queue on the A77 just east of Ayr. I’ve no idea what’s caused it because the rain’s not too bad here. I’ll turn back asap and go to the pub ☹️

Edited by Chippyminton

It's not in any way QP's responsibility, but today's farce is yet another demonstration if needed that Scottish football clubs are completely detached from the punters who actually pay the wages of the players and all the blazers too. Back to Covid streaming season levels of performative garbage about the importance of the fans being contradicted by Scottish football's entirely self-interested and myopic actions. 

There’s your bottom two for the season. Absolutely mind numbing in every sense. No urgency, no creativity and just a sheer lack of confidence all over the pitch. A point does no favour for either side 

McKenna out for months according to the guy himself which is a massive shame 

Good idea to sign Mckinstry and simply not put him in a squad with zero confidence. Nice one 👍

Edited by qpfc

Just now, qpfc said:

There’s your bottom two for the season. Absolutely mind numbing in every sense. No urgency, no creativity and just a sheer lack of confidence all over the pitch. A point does no favour for either side 

McKenna out for months according to guy himself which is a massive shame 

According to Chick Young this was a 'thoroughly entertaining' game.

A point shared and I think Morton will be going home the happier of the two sides.

On the plus side for Queens we showed greater attacking intent, dominated spells in the game and for the first time in a month looked fairly tidy at the back.

On less positive side we are still slow and laboured moving the ball around the box and didn't create too many chances.  Our set pieces are pretty hopeless as we never seem to get a head on a ball.

Whilst Morton didn't offer much threat up front I thought they defended well enough. 

We give Imrie a lot of stick at times but at the end of the game when one of his players went down in the box (feigning injury perhaps?) Imrie wasn't having it and was waving at him to get up: fair play.

Edited by Stuntiethumper

Just now, Stuntiethumper said:

We give Imrie a lot of stick at times but at the end of the game when one of his players went down in the box (feigning injury perhaps?) Imrie wasn't gaving it and was waving at him to get up: fair play.

He didn’t have any subs left. Couldn’t afford to lose a man.