Queens v Falkirk

6 minutes ago, Rennieball said:

We struggled to get past you last time, it's hardly inconceivable that you'll make it difficult for us again. 

I'd imagine you've improved since then. The only difficulty could be breaking us down as we'll likely sit in all game, there's not a chance we'll trouble you at the other end. 

2 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

This is going to be the day we have a horrendous off-day isn't it?

You'll still have enough even if you do. 

5 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

This is going to be the day we have a horrendous off-day isn't it?

Would put my mortgage (don't have one my house then) on a easy away win.

You could have a horrendous off- day and still stroll it.

We are only heading one way it certainly is not up..

4 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Hey, Rizzo ... c'mon... deleting your duplicate post spoils my wee joke ... 🫤

This way you get some greenies and I don't look like a fat-fingered f**kwit.

Everyone wins (aside from QotS at home apparently).

Edited by Rizzo

On 29/10/2023 at 10:25, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Hoping for plenty of navy blue pounds to go towards Marv's pay-off compo if things don't improve quickly. 

If you want the navy blue pound your board should either give us more of the stand or get the terrace back up to regulation and open it up to us or is it a lost cause the terrace 

32 minutes ago, Hisingdoon said:

If you want the navy blue pound your board should either give us more of the stand or get the terrace back up to regulation and open it up to us or is it a lost cause the terrace 

Please don’t complain about broken or seagull sh’t covered seats 😀

22 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

Please don’t complain about broken or seagull sh’t covered seats 😀

Please get them fixed it’s terrible, it reduces how much people go and overall musts ruins the experience of going to Dumfries cos pre match is just drink and meal in spoons and then drink in the globe

59 minutes ago, Hisingdoon said:

If our poor form continues and home crowds diminish the away support will get as many seats as they want in the East Stand. I think the Terregles St. terrace (or part of it anyway ) is ok to use, just never had sufficient visiting numbers to make it worthwhile opening it I would imagine. Obviously would mean temp toilets and catering facility to be provided. Unless your bringing down more than 900 or so then the East Stand should be sufficient. 

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If our poor form continues and home crowds diminish the away support will get as many seats as they want in the East Stand. I think the Terregles St. terrace (or part of it anyway ) is ok to use, just never had sufficient visiting numbers to make it worthwhile opening it I would imagine. Obviously would mean temp toilets and catering facility to be provided. Unless your bringing down more than 900 or so then the East Stand should be sufficient. 

We have been brining 1000-1500 week in week out for away games apart from cove but we bring 600-900 so we should bring around 900 and if form continues by next match we should be bringing we should have 1100-1300 for next away day but we should sell what we get given and more if needs be, so terregles st. should be open or at least the areas that can open and as long as the chips and curry sauce still gets served there can be as many temp toilets as necessary 

Edited by Hisingdoon
Reply to rest of comment

1 hour ago, Hisingdoon said:

We have been brining 1000-1500 week in week out for away games apart from cove but we bring 600-900 so we should bring around 900 and if form continues by next match we should be bringing we should have 1100-1300 for next away day but we should sell what we get given and more if needs be, so terregles st. should be open or at least the areas that can open and as long as the chips and curry sauce still gets served there can be as many temp toilets as necessary 

You must be a huge club!