Queens v Falkirk

1 hour ago, Hisingdoon said:

We have been brining 1000-1500 week in week out for away games apart from cove but we bring 600-900 so we should bring around 900 and if form continues by next match we should be bringing we should have 1100-1300 for next away day but we should sell what we get given and more if needs be, so terregles st. should be open or at least the areas that can open and as long as the chips and curry sauce still gets served there can be as many temp toilets as necessary 

No we haven't.

I would say that the only away game that we took remotely close to 1500 was against Stirling, when I reckon there were even more there. Stirling's support wasn't too bad either which makes me think that the reported crowd of 2390 was wrong. There was more than that IMO.

If you look at the attendances, most games have barely broken 1000 in total, with the match at Alloa at 1300 odd being the highest. The away crowd was affected that day because it was on the telly and it was pissing down.

I don't think we'll take as many as 900 on Saturday, maybe around the 700 mark?

2 hours ago, Hisingdoon said:

We have been brining 1000-1500 week in week out for away games apart from cove but we bring 600-900 so we should bring around 900 and if form continues by next match we should be bringing we should have 1100-1300 for next away day but we should sell what we get given and more if needs be, so terregles st. should be open or at least the areas that can open and as long as the chips and curry sauce still gets served there can be as many temp toilets as necessary 

You seem to manage okay fitting massive crowds into a three-sided stadium so I don't see why we need to open the Terregles Street end just for you 🙃

2 hours ago, Hisingdoon said:

I think there will be approx 850 seats available on Saturday and that includes all the broken ones. Will that be enough ? 

57 minutes ago, the_palmy_pie said:

I think there will be approx 850 seats available on Saturday and that includes all the broken ones. Will that be enough ? 

Probably the ultras will pack into one end of the stand and leave the rest of us  to fight for working seats

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

No we haven't.

I would say that the only away game that we took remotely close to 1500 was against Stirling, when I reckon there were even more there. Stirling's support wasn't too bad either which makes me think that the reported crowd of 2390 was wrong. There was more than that IMO.

If you look at the attendances, most games have barely broken 1000 in total, with the match at Alloa at 1300 odd being the highest. The away crowd was affected that day because it was on the telly and it was pissing down.

I don't think we'll take as many as 900 on Saturday, maybe around the 700 mark?

Not particularly relevant to Queens fans, however, you are spot on there re the Stirling attendance @ShaggerG. The stated crowd of 2,390 was nowhere near correct. As a sad statto I was following the tickets sold all week, the away stand I believe holds 1,291, there were virtually no seats left , I walked the length and couldn't see one available, the away terracing holds 650 and was also sold out, and we are told the home stand had many Falkirk fans on hospitality. So that takes the away Falkirk crowd to over 2,000. Again, as you quite correctly say, the home Stirling attendance was very good too, so where they got that attendance of 2,390 from beats me. I thought it was at least a 1,000 short.

7 minutes ago, Artemis said:

Is it too late to switch this to Hampden?

Unless you drop the “of the South” from your name and put a Park after the Queens and get some fucker who is up there with the movers and shakers of Scottish football onto your board, otherwise you will get heehaw help like the rest of us minions.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

2 hours ago, Slipmat said:

You seem to manage okay fitting massive crowds into a three-sided stadium so I don't see why we need to open the Terregles Street end just for you 🙃

Is that terrace actually fit for purpose? The last time I was on it - Cup in 2015 it was like a skating rink with the moss on it. Wouldn’t think anything would have changed since then. 
I always find it funny people having a pop at TFS. Your ground in effect is 2 and half sides with a poxy little stand covering only about 50% of one side and a terrace that is crumbling. 

11 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

Is that terrace actually fit for purpose? The last time I was on it - Cup in 2015 it was like a skating rink with the moss on it. Wouldn’t think anything would have changed since then. 
I always find it funny people having a pop at TFS. Your ground in effect is 2 and half sides with a poxy little stand covering only about 50% of one side and a terrace that is crumbling. 

And it's still too big for them.

21 minutes ago, Mr Grimsdale said:

I'd still take that over another soulless Lego* brick stadium tbh. 

* Harsh on Lego. They usually provide complete models. 

Edited by 19QOS19

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd still take that over another soulless Lego* brick stadium tbh. 

* Harsh on Lego. They usually provide complete models. 

Normally I would totally agree with you but TFS has been a totally different beast this season, the young team have got the place rocking, a winning team has also helped,  it’s a pleasure going to the football again.

I shudder to think what state Brockville would have been in 20 years on. Terracing that was deemed unsafe, a wooden stand that would probably have been condemned by now as well. We didn’t want to move, the stupid 10000 seater rule forced our hand.

Edited by Harry Kinnear