Guilty pleasures mk2

Wacky

As T1m Minchin put it, a guilty pleasure is doing coke when you're watching your kids, not listening to music.

How anyone can classify the suburb ABBA as such is beyond me.

I saw a compilation of toddlers being wiped out by dogs. Some of it looked sore but I was in stitches. I suppose that counts.

16 minutes ago, velo army said:

As T1m Minchin put it, a guilty pleasure is doing coke when you're watching your kids, not listening to music.

How anyone can classify the suburb ABBA as such is beyond me.

I saw a compilation of toddlers being wiped out by dogs. Some of it looked sore but I was in stitches. I suppose that counts.

That read a lot worse on first glance, like you'd ended up down a dark web rabbit hole  :shutup

"T1m Minchin", FFS. An old guilty pleasure was discovering which words were in the word filter here and which weren't. If anyone wants to throw some racial sluts around on here, now would be the time, as you'd be surprised what's considered more acceptable than tim or ***. Wonder if it accepts timpani or hunch.

Edit: it does - good P&B. Whoa, tim isn't banned at all anymore!

Edited by BFTD

10 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That read a lot worse on first glance, like you'd ended up down a dark web rabbit hole  :shutup

"T1m Minchin", FFS. An old guilty pleasure was discovering which words were in the word filter here and which weren't. If anyone wants to throw some racial sluts around on here, now would be the time, as you'd be surprised what's considered more acceptable than tim or ***. Wonder if it accepts timpani or hunch.

Star Trek Ok GIF

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

Tim Minchin deals with this type of incident here.

8 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

Is throwing loosely moraled ladies around an acceptable pastime in this day and age, regardless of any prejudices they may have?

The practice started in the last rugby world cup. Players were celebrating but, having learned their lesson over dwarf tossing at the previous tournament, decided to see if anyone would complain if they threw Tokyo Opticians* across a bar room whilst the ladies in question shouted racial insults. 

The press seemed fine with this practice. 

*See The Viz for a definition.