Things that are universally hilarious

throbber

1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Correct 

I got suspended for that at school. It was a bit of a fad and unfortunately some idiot thought it funny to do it to a lassie. Obviously neither she nor her ma saw the funny side of it and the school decided to, erm, crack down on it by making examples of the most recent offenders. 

It was pretty funny though.

On 31/12/2023 at 17:35, eez-eh said:

Someone unintentionally letting rip in public.

Bonus points when they try to pretend it didn’t happen.

Just reminded me of a poor lassie that farted an absolute beast in the middle of an exam in secondary school. She was a nice, quiet girl and all 

Spoiler

Which probably added to the hilarity tbf

Also - fond memories of an old job and the IT guy was standing around discussing some new project with my manager at the time. Manager mentions some new pish the owners wanted to implement; IT consultant guy who was, ah, rather blunt but knew his stuff just scoffed and went "naw that isnae gonnae work" and rattled off a few problems he saw with it off the top of his head... right after which he squatted down, let rip an earth shattering fart and says "so aye, thats exactly what I think of that fuckin idea"

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

I know I'm on the list for this comment, however, it has to be said.

i don't get the hilarity when someone 'farts'. 

to the extent I have an uncle who can fart on demand, and does it all the time.  In a packed house  full of family members, he farted to everyone's amusement. I said in a loud voice 'I you fart, to distract that your conversation is brutal Alex'  to then be booed out the house....

f**k them. i don't find it disgusting, just no funny.

my kids and wife think it's hilarious, I just sit there scratching my head.  I don't get it!

8 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I know I'm on the list for this comment, however, it has to be said.

i don't get the hilarity when someone 'farts'. 

to the extent I have an uncle who can fart on demand, and does it all the time.  In a packed house  full of family members, he farted to everyone's amusement. I said in a loud voice 'I you fart, to distract that your conversation is brutal Alex'  to then be booed out the house....

f**k them. i don't find it disgusting, just no funny.

my kids and wife think it's hilarious, I just sit there scratching my head.  I don't get it!

Is that the uncle who played for East Fife?

6 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

When the Home fans are leaving early and the opposition fans chant " we know where you'r going ".

"Is this a fire drill?" was the latest version of this from the Young Team.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Peeping your horn when you drive past someone having a fly pish at the side of the road.

I like peeping the horn and enthusiastically waving at strangers as if I know them then watching the confused look on their face as they wave back.

When someone trips and does that stumbling run to try and regain their balance but eventually landing in a heap.

22 hours ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

When the Home fans are leaving early and the opposition fans chant " we know where you'r going ".

Always prefer the classic "Cheerio, cheerio, cheerio..." whilst waving goodbye. 

11 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

I’m fairly confident that I could count on one hand, the amount of things mentioned in this thread that I find funny. 

1_PROD-The-Moments-That-Made.jpg