Things that are universally hilarious

throbber

Bit niche for the golfers, but when someone's ball falls.off the tee and someone goes "one". Its tedious, old, played out patter. Gets massively overused and yet every single time, I laugh out loud at it. 

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Bit niche for the golfers, but when someone's ball falls.off the tee and someone goes "one". Its tedious, old, played out patter. Gets massively overused and yet every single time, I laugh out loud at it. 

Similarly, we used to shout “coco pops!” whenever finishing a darts game with double 20. It was just the rules!

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Reminds me of a Shirey Pirey v East Fife game at Firs Park. Waiting for the ball to be retrieved after it getting launched out of the park.

"We'll just use one of yours Waddell" (the ref).

How we chortled.

23 hours ago, eez-eh said:

Someone unintentionally letting rip in public.

Bonus points when they try to pretend it didn’t happen.

Despite puckering up, my best (American) mate let one slip out while we were waiting in a long line to get on the ride at the Mexican pavilion in Epcot in Orlando.  I have never seen a crowd disperse so quickly.

His wife then said "Oh John"  as he tried to look all innocent and we all just cracked up.

On 31/12/2023 at 22:08, BigBo10 said:

Dad jokes. “What you looking for dad?” “A duckdoo.” “What’s a duckdoo?” “Quack quack quack.”

Pycos is another one that fits the bill, pardon the pun.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

They waited till a minute after the train left the b*****ds !!!

This ^

Sorry Paulo.

14 minutes ago, ParsJake said:

When someone puts an orange segment (or two) between their lips and teeth then smiles at you.

Stephen Milligan didn't find it funny