Which Male Comedian Do You Hate The Most?

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

The only time I saw him live was in Edinburgh years ago. He had just made a “controversial” joke about pouring hot water over Dundonians to make a new flavour of pot noodles so was in the papers a lot and that might, he ended his routine by running around the audience shooting “spunk” from a massive plastic willy. 

3/10.

There was an interview with someone who toured with him or maybe even his old manager, Malcom Hardee. He said there were nights he would try and get his entire audience to walk out just for a laugh. He would completely sabotage his act and just start screaming. 

His gigs can be a bit of a rodeo ride, it can also be frustrating when people are laughing at the wrong bits. He said in one of his gigs at the Kings, All this is steeped in irony by the way. If you are taking it at face value, you're a c**t. 

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

I like Lee Evans.

I’m glad that Reginald D. Hunter and Bill Bailey haven’t been mentioned.

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t even think about it.

38 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Really don’t understand why Reginald Dire Hunter has a comedic career. 

1Jua.gif

8 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Please, no-one bother starting an equivalent female comedian thread.

1. Open thread.

2. Type the names Sarah Millican & Miranda Hart.

3. Close thread.

Absolutely nailed it.

Both unfunny irritating twats.

2 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Karl Pilkington. I don’t hate him the most but I don’t think he’s been mentioned. It’s no surprise that Gervais finds him hilarious. 

When did he become a comedian?

20 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

one thing worst than an unfunny stand-up comedian, is said comedian discussing and analysing their "art" with other comedians. 

I just watched Bradley Walsh's Comedy Heroes, and there is an episode on stand up. I really enjoyed it.

Are we classing people who have never done a standup gig in their life as comedians?  Or just people who actually do standups?

if its the latter that wipes out a few suggestions - Limmy and Corden being two off the top of my head.

10 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Are we classing people who have never done a standup gig in their life as comedians?  Or just people who actually do standups?

if its the latter that wipes out a few suggestions - Limmy and Corden being two off the top of my head.

"Stand up comedian" is a subset of "comedian" surely?

Likes of Paul Whitehouse, Vic Reeves and Justin Fletcher are all comedians, without doing stand up.