Nicola

Well, maybe you should go also then, Jeff, because you couldn't see driving home the other night, because you don't even wear your glasses on TV in case you get slagged off, so you just stick to Specsavers and I'll do the game.

I wrote the original post on this thread and another elsewhere supporting the SNP knowing that I would be hit with unionist reds but also to draw them out.

Here is the union flag waving rule brittania yoons reds so far, no doubt there will be more with this.

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

No doubt these are tory supporting pro brexit, pro union, anti SNP, anti Scottish Parliament and Devolution, anti free University tuition, anti free prescriptions, pro 2 child cap, anti welfare benefits of any kind and pro private health care abolishing the NHS and proud to say they are solid upstanding citizens in a westminster ruled union.

God help them. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

28 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I wrote the original post on this thread and another elsewhere supporting the SNP knowing that I would be hit with unionist reds but also to draw them out.

Here is the union flag waving rule brittania yoons reds so far, no doubt there will be more with this.

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

No doubt these are tory supporting pro brexit, pro union, anti SNP, anti Scottish Parliament and Devolution, anti free University tuition, anti free prescriptions, pro 2 child cap, anti welfare benefits of any kind and pro private health care abolishing the NHS and proud to say they are solid upstanding citizens in a westminster ruled union.

God help them. 

Tag them ye shitebag. 

40 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

God help them. 

@virginton a unionist?

f**k me, you've lost the plot.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

God help them. 

download (6).jpeg

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

God help them. 

I really think you need to seek professional help as you appear to be having some kind of episode.

Not at all, I just love fuckin with the rule brittania yoons.

And as you can see by their posts they're shitting it as usual.

They're the ones needing help with their anti Scottish unionist crap.

Edited by SandyCromarty

7 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

God help them. 

Sandy, If disagreeing with your output merits a yoon badge, you can add me to ze leest. #jawohl! 

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Turkmenbashi

Steely

RU Moore

viking ton

Clyde ton

hard graft

Michael W

Aubrey maturin

J_Stewart

God help them. 

😂

I’m in my late 30’s and have voted SNP and/or SNP and Green in every election since I was 18, as well as voting for and still supporting Scottish Independence, and though they are wrought with issues, will probably continue to vote SNP, like you, albeit mine will be on a “best of a bad bunch” basis.

Where we differ though, is that I’m not a frothing mouthed lunatic. 

Log-off man, nothing good comes of this thread or the way you’re posting.

Edited by J_Stewart