🔴🟡Thistle vs Dunfermline ⚫️⚪️ - Friday night football 23/02/24

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

Same happened with Dowds. Doolan making a habit of falling out with players?

The agent was part of the Jacqui Lowe cabal before she was chased. I criticised him on Facebook.

He personally messaged me and threatened me with legal action if I didn't shut up. Guy is an arse.

2 minutes ago, Peil said:

Princess Anne tribute act 

Geez! Gie the mum to be a wee break. Baby due on 17th March. Wonder if it's a boy will she and her wife name it Donald Findlay Crichton-whatever ? The Donald refuses to celebrate his birthday on that date for obvious reasons and uses the 12th July instead 🫣

Partick v Dunfermline. So here is an interview with Jack Butland. Seriously, what the f*ck? 🤣 BBC playing up to the Unionists that are watching. 

1 minute ago, mcjameos said:

Might be going out on a limb here. Surely there must be a Championship player or manager that could be interviewed. 

30 lower league teams plus HL and LL teams. 

Any feature on any of them would be fine.

But naw....a nothing interview with Jack fucking Butland.

You know what's absolutely mental. Rangers fans will tell you till they're blue in the face (pun intended) that the media hates them. 

Yet despite that, they'll break away from a Friday night Championship tie just to have an Old Firm sycophant interview the rangers goalie about how big and impressive Rangers are.

f**k off

Seriously can this feature just f**k off. We got a wee bit of our highlights and now this. This is fucking embarrassing. There's a whole division of keepers, players, managers and fucking program sellers but they focus on the fucking rangers keeper. Genuinely seething.