Pars vs Airdrie, Tuesday 5th March

We were well on top early doors but let Airdrie into it and it wasn't really a surprise that they scored. No surprise it was Todarov who scored either. Both teams looking to play football and it's a decent watch, apart from McCann jumping about 10 seconds too early for every header which is making me quietly seethe.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Straight leg, studs straight into the knee, red card all day long. Horrendous challenge.

Yep. It was a stonewaller.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

Straight leg, studs straight into the knee, red card all day long. Horrendous challenge.

Looked a very much bent leg trying to control the ball. No force whatsoever but was late, yellow the correct call

Todd absolutely trying too hard. Not the only one btw. We need to calm the f**k down. Not sure about the red card. Initial thoughts were that a yellow was correct but we'll see how the footage looks later. We have resorted to aimless hoofs now after a promising start. Hope the confidence isn't that fragile that one goal turns us back to shit. 

Just now, Diamonds02 said:

Can only assume those who think it’s a red are in the stadium as on the stream it looked fairly innocuous, was actually quite puzzled by the reactions afterwards. Was right in front of the camera too.

Nope watching it on my TV. Studs right on to the knee. If I saw that in any game I'm reffing it's a straight red these days. Dreadful tackle.

4 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

These commentators are woeful. 
They’d have you thinking Pars are ripping Airdrie apart if your aren’t watching. 

Did he just say that Airdrie perhaps chose to shoot that way because one side of the park would get chewed up or did I mishear  that. Surely it's so that Dunfermline aren't shooting into the home end second half.