Pars vs Airdrie, Tuesday 5th March

25 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

It’s available on ParsTV. Be warned though, it’s not a great service at all and you almost certainly want to watch on mute.

https://parstv.co.uk

To be fair, the stream they did from Inverness was flawless. However, it has not been great in the past.

Edited by Islay

15 minutes ago, Islay said:

To be fair, the stream they did from Inverness was flawless. However, it has not been great in the past.

Agreed, I got the ParsTV steam on the firestick last week for the Inverness (a) game and it was a good picture. 

2 hours ago, CallumPar said:

It’s available on ParsTV. Be warned though, it’s not a great service at all and you almost certainly want to watch on mute.

https://parstv.co.uk

Unpopular opinion it was actually fine from Inverness action replays and the commentary was fine albeit it's weird listening to someone doing radio commentary when you are watching as well.

That and they didn't pay attention to the subs.

Edited by 101
maybe not that unpopular

When Bene is back do we think we will be back to a back 5 or just put Hammy where Allan has been playing and Bene in at CB?

When he's fit, he goes into centre of defence and Hamilton gets freed up for midfield. Allan is likely going to fall back to the bench. I wouldn't be rushing Bene back though. I want to maximise our return in the 7 games after Rovers/United and that's contingent on having as strong a squad as possible. Bene being rushed back for the top two in the league is asking for trouble IMO.

30 minutes ago, 101 said:

When Bene is back do we think we will be back to a back 5 or just put Hammy where Allan has been playing and Bene in at CB?

I think the manager might prefer the 3-5-2 so he can put two quicker CB's either side of Bene, like Fisher and MFW. If everyone was fit, I'd have MFW ahead of Breen in the pecking order now, he looks to have settled (going to end up scoring an OG and getting sent off tonight).

But aye I think we could get away with Allan coming out the starting 11, Bene going into CB and Hammy moving forward to partner Otoo in the middle of the park.

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

aye I think we could get away with Allan coming out the starting 11, Bene going into CB and Hammy moving forward to partner Otoo in the middle of the park.

I’d need fresh underwear if we started like that. 

3 hours ago, AuldReekie said:

When he's fit, he goes into centre of defence and Hamilton gets freed up for midfield. Allan is likely going to fall back to the bench. I wouldn't be rushing Bene back though. I want to maximise our return in the 7 games after Rovers/United and that's contingent on having as strong a squad as possible. Bene being rushed back for the top two in the league is asking for trouble IMO.

Surely if he was being rushed back he would have played by now?

It seems like no matter when a player plays again after injury some people say he's been 'rushed back'.

Also we'd better not be writing off games against Raith and Dundee United. Aside from the Scottish Cup game we've played well/well enough against Raith and have matched United in the three league games we've had. If we aren't fielding our strongest team in those games then what are we doing?

I wouldn't be shocked to see Bene get 15-20 tonight.

Gonna be a really tough game, dream scenario would be getting a similar lead to Saturday, maybe another to kill it and being able to make subs and giving the boys like Kane, Todd, Otoo a wee rest ahead of Saturday. I know that's unlikely of course.

Edited by The Toun Clock

Chris Kane being out is a huge blow. KRH on the bench, however, is glorious. 

We have so many options from the bench now. Almost can't believe it given the make-up of the squad over the winter. 

With KRH's injury not being a leg one....think he'll be ready to go hammer n tongs, standing up full backs? 

I'm no a Doctor.

I’d assume he’s still not 100% after his illness, he was still a doubt for the weekend too, remember. Rather rest him for one other game and have him fit for the rest of the season, than force him through this one. Big loss, but would be a bigger deal if we gambled and lost him for longer.