Pars vs Airdrie, Tuesday 5th March

4 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Will the pars shit the bed once again? Will the under-soil flooding malfunction?

Im pretty sure karma will be at play here and so we will come away with all 3 points. 

Airdrie to be 2-0 up then a floodlight failure leading to abandonment on 59 minutes would be absolute box office.

Really looking forward to this. On Thursday it'll be the anniversary of that title defining Falkirk game from last season. It would be great to have a similar scoreline to give us a bit of momentum going into the derby on Saturday.

Going to just be back home in time to watch this one. 

Finally excited about the football again, and even if we don't win I have no doubts we'll be competitive now with the players available.

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Really looking forward to this. On Thursday it'll be the anniversary of that title defining Falkirk game from last season. It would be great to have a similar scoreline to give us a bit of momentum going into the derby on Saturday.

Christ that's been a year? Times a cruel mistress. 

11 hours ago, Diamond1924 said:

Will the pars shit the bed once again? Will the under-soil flooding malfunction?

Im pretty sure karma will be at play here and so we will come away with all 3 points. 

At least you aren't wound up whatsoever, eh?

"Karma" Fucking FB maw pish that patter.

Christ it’s only just after 7am and I’ve already chowed my nails halfway to my elbow. I still fancy our chances tonight but you never know what could happen. 
Any points to keep us away from the drop zone will de me. 

18 hours ago, parsboi said:

Airdrie to be 2-0 up then a floodlight failure leading to abandonment on 59 minutes would be absolute box office.

Groundskeeper Willie is on standby neebs. 

Said it last season that Dunfermline (despite Falkirk’s legion of fans) gave us the big game feel that we were missing for years. Loved the games last year for that (other than the comeback defeat). 

This team finished what 22 points ahead of us last season and were by far the best team we have faced in that division (again despite what Falkirk fans would lead you to believe). 

Despite recruitment at the start of the season being less than ideal for both sets of supporters the fact we go into this game level on points is an unbelievable feat. 

Make no mistake we are still underdogs in this division and the great season so far seems to cloud that fact. Dunfermline should be looking for 3 points and anything less should be seen as disappointment for them. 

I have no issue with fans feeling that way and as disappointing as it was to have the previous game called off they beat us with a real lack of signings in game one and couldn’t have looked any more comfortable in their win at Broomfield. Said it the other day Jakubiak looked frightening when he came on and pretty much ended Taylor-Sinclair's season. 

Looking forward to this and hoping we can get a result would bite the hand off you for a draw tbh and if we are close to Dunfermline come seasons end that is huge. Feels dirty having a respect for a team I previously disliked in our last run in this division. Don’t like it but good luck regardless. 

Aye, I've always hated Airdrie.

Then you have last year - good games between the sides, with the 4-3 win probably a sliding doors moment in our season.

Mostly though, they seemed to revel in riling up the Falkirk fans and then handed it to them in the play-offs. The goal alerts during the first half of the first leg was one of the highlights of the season - given that we had wrapped it up weeks before.

RIGHT EVERYONE HOLD IT, SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE. 

Where is that international man of mystery, the legendary Red Diamond ♦️?? 

This thread is nothing, NOTHING without his input. He’s been posted missing for weeks now. 

34 minutes ago, gy diamond said:

Are Dunfermline doing a PPV option for tonight's game? Been on the website but can't seem to find anything. 

It’s available on ParsTV. Be warned though, it’s not a great service at all and you almost certainly want to watch on mute.

https://parstv.co.uk

4 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

It’s available on ParsTV. Be warned though, it’s not a great service at all and you almost certainly want to watch on mute.

https://parstv.co.uk

Nice one, thanks. Can't be any worse than the commentary on the Dundee utd one last week. 

1 hour ago, diamond_for_life said:

Said it the other day Jakubiak looked frightening when he came on and pretty much ended Taylor-Sinclair's season. 

Couldn't agree more, I know he doesn't have the greatest goal scoring record but his pace, and our lack of, is a definite cause for concern. McGregor is our only forward who's quick and can get in behind but unfortunately he's out again.

16 minutes ago, Kenny_m said:

Couldn't agree more, I know he doesn't have the greatest goal scoring record but his pace, and our lack of, is a definite cause for concern. McGregor is our only forward who's quick and can get in behind but unfortunately he's out again.

Good cos I think he might well be the only change from Saturday, replacing McCann.

27 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

he literally started the Airdrie v QP match thread 5 days ago 🤣

@The red diamond reveal yourself........

paddyMcG.jpg

Thank goodness for that, I was worried that Airdrie would fold and P&B would shut the site down. 
C’mon @The red diamondwe are all waiting for your input here so we can breathe easier and the players will be more focus on the game.