Annan v Falkirk

23 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Funnily enough I feel we'll be ok here, despite their super run of form.

Alloa next week are giving me the Doom.

I'm more worried about the Annan game.

I think Alloa are a better side but with them potentially resting players and trying to avoid injuries, us at home, on a big pitch with a massive crowd I'm less concerned about that game if we can get through Annan unscathed.

Having said all of that I was at the last game at Brockville when we were unbeaten at home all season and we all remember how that went!

Re this game they have it all to play for, are at home, on really good form, seem to score goals, we have a bit of a makeshift centre pairing. I'm just hoping we get an early goal to settle the nerves, our attacking players give them a torrid time, and it's a professional job done, as it has been all season.

38 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

I think Alloa are a better side but with them potentially resting players and trying to avoid injuries, us at home, on a big pitch with a massive crowd I'm less concerned about that game if we can get through Annan unscathed.

Alloa's pitch is bigger than Falkirk's so I don't think that'll have much of a difference tbf. 

Please win this Falkirk, as our useless shower of shite certainly won't get the job done themselves. 

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Alloa's pitch is bigger than Falkirk's so I don't think that'll have much of a difference tbf. 

Please win this Falkirk, as our useless shower of shite certainly won't get the job done themselves. 

I forget the exact dimensions but ones wider and the others longer. Very slight difference in actual area.

1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:

Thread title is giving me the boak. Why can't we just have Annan vs Falkirk. This 'and counting' patter is very Rangersy

I am the same😃😃

Tried to change it after i started it but could not. Just ignore the 34 and counting or let me know how to edit it !!

31 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I am the same😃😃

Tried to change it after i started it but could not. Just ignore the 34 and counting or let me know how to edit it !!

Click on the three dots at the top right of your first post and select edit. You can then edit the post, but as it is the first one you can also edit your topic title.

Confident about the two games. Agree that Annan may prove more difficult as still need points. But to do they will need to play more open football which will suit us, Alloa will get a free hit and expect a few fringe players in against us. 

2 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

I forget the exact dimensions but ones wider and the others longer. Very slight difference in actual area.

That's really surprising, I hadn't even looked at dimensions thinking they were way different, but happy to stand corrected. I think it must be because every time I go to Alloa I'm sitting pretty much at ground level and at TFS sitting high up so like an optical illusion, our pitch looks really wide and Alloa's much tighter.