Stirling v Annan

47 minutes ago, marco44 said:

Name and shame the the “3 well experienced guys upfront, that will roll around and squeal like big girls if they get tackled “

Not all strikers of course but Docherty and Smith love a dive. Goss goes down far too easily as well but is more strategic with his falls. 

I said before & i still stand by it... confident the Bino's will be fine & we will pick up the win on Saturday against Annan 

All that's gone is in the past... 90 minutes on Saturday will decide it... Opinions are great & i respect them all, including the negative one's from our own supporters, 

I've seen this before over 50 years.. never bought into the negative frame of mind.. I'm sure that the management staff..coaches & players are confident that we will get the win on Saturday 

togetherness  on the park & hopefully the fans to will be shown 

Positive energy, desire, leaders & voices will see us through 

C'mon the bino's  🇵🇪 💪

3 hours ago, marco44 said:

Name and shame the the “3 well experienced guys upfront, that will roll around and squeal like big girls if they get tackled “

Seriously?

Like you don't know?😆

1 hour ago, Beepee67 said:

Positive energy, desire, leaders & voices will see us through 

I mean, it won't. We've had none of the above all season and we've managed to scrape by. 

A 1-0 win on the other hand would probably get you over the line...

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

I mean, it won't. We've had none of the above all season and we've managed to scrape by. 

Can't really comment on what I've seen from your team...only what I've witnessed both times at Forthbank & Palmerston 

At times we have been really quiet on the park, lack belief in games such as 2 x away at Brockville & NDP... conceding 20 goals & 0 for...I look back at these games & they have really cost us....those games were painful to watch.. & a large part as to why our goal difference is so poor..

At home though we have been much better...we have a better performance level...i don't know if it's mental, being on grass, but it's just the way we are... we come together, more solid, vocal & dig....& i think that's our strength & will carry us through on Saturday....I'd be delighted with 1-0 prediction 😀 

Again it's just my own opinion 

Confident without being arrogant 

C'mon the bino's  🇵🇪  💪

53 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

There’s no probably about it ? 

I really wish I was buzzing for Saturday but I'm not. We started off the season quite well but a few too many of the players have struggled at this level. We struggle to score and have a pretty poor record against Annan. Hopefully a big vocal support and a strong referee will help the team. Annan will do everything to waste time and I really don't blame them. A lot at stake. Just feel it will end in a draw but respect Beepee67 for the positivity. Hopefully all of us are in that frame of mind come kick off on Saturday.

Mon the Binos! 

8 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

I really wish I was buzzing for Saturday but I'm not. We started off the season quite well but a few too many of the players have struggled at this level. We struggle to score and have a pretty poor record against Annan. Hopefully a big vocal support and a strong referee will help the team. Annan will do everything to waste time and I really don't blame them. A lot at stake. Just feel it will end in a draw but respect Beepee67 for the positivity. Hopefully all of us are in that frame of mind come kick off on Saturday.

Mon the Binos! 

i'll be buzzing by 3 pm Saturday guaranteed.  the season post mortem will have to wait.

it's the biggest game since wait.......... didn't we have a home game late last season against Annan that was quite important? i'm sure i remember one and i think it might have gone ok........

I can't say I'm delighted to be in this position but lets face it before the season began, you'd say win at home on the last day and you definitely stay up, that wasn't exactly that far from my expectation of how the season would go. 

We just have to win one game......

On 28/04/2024 at 10:28, printer said:

If I wasn't going to our game at TFS to watch our reserves blow a hole in Falkirk's unbeaten record, I'd attend it.

If I didn't think I was in with a chance of a Liam Robertson-esque appearance at Falkirk I'd be going to Stirling too.

3 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

i'll be buzzing by 3 pm Saturday guaranteed.  the season post mortem will have to wait.

Agreed. Buzzing usually starts around 2:45 for me. PM’s  are only carried out on the deceased.

No tactics board this week, Same as last week for what it's worth. Regardless of what happens, best to leave feelings until next week.

Club going all out to sell this game. The only response has been to sell hospitality tables (hopefully not the last supper). FFS, get out into the community and get the game sold out. Extra 50% off for Morrisons OAP's and kids, B&Q/Wickes/MKM punters slowly dying on a late Saturday morning, who cares. Open the terrace etc. 🥁🎺📢 🇦🇹

PS: Bonus points for getting a corner over the first man (JL) and a rare Hilson goal last week.

5 hours ago, SA45 said:

No tactics board this week, Same as last week for what it's worth. Regardless of what happens, best to leave feelings until next week.

Club going all out to sell this game. The only response has been to sell hospitality tables (hopefully not the last supper). FFS, get out into the community and get the game sold out. Extra 50% off for Morrisons OAP's and kids, B&Q/Wickes/MKM punters slowly dying on a late Saturday morning, who cares. Open the terrace etc. 🥁🎺📢 🇦🇹

PS: Bonus points for getting a corner over the first man (JL) and a rare Hilson goal last week.

Your Club is definitely not going all out to sell tickets for this game. 
I have been on your Club Website to purchase tickets and there is no mention about purchasing tickets for this game. 
I have emailed the club asking for information and have yet to receive a reply. 

1 hour ago, marco44 said:

I have been on your Club Website to purchase tickets and there is no mention about purchasing tickets for this game. 

I think he was being sarcastic. You can pay at the gate. 

8 hours ago, SA45 said:

2 hours ago, marco44 said:

It's actually a joke....get in contact with the Chairman.....oh wait, who's Chairman again??? 

Tbf it is a bit odd that the tickets havnt been put up for sale for this already for such a big game. There must be a few neutrals like myself who would head along but looking through the website I couldn't see how to buy.Thankfully someone on here did say they usually put them out on a wednesday so I have held off making other plans. I thought they would have been up a couple of weeks ago.

12 minutes ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Tbf it is a bit odd that the tickets havnt been put up for sale for this already for such a big game. There must be a few neutrals like myself who would head along but looking through the website I couldn't see how to buy.Thankfully someone on here did say they usually put them out on a wednesday so I have held off making other plans. I thought they would have been up a couple of weeks ago.

They went up on the Wednesday last week ahead of our game.

22 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

You can pay at the gate anyway folks 

A cash on the day facility should be available at every ground outwith the Premiership imo, unless a sellout crowd is expected or numbers restricted.