Stirling v Annan

7 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Cheers pal, looking forward to Saturday - I 'm almost certain Annan will be up for the game ( on a good streak of form, although counts for nothing in this situation ) and I would imagine  Stirling with a big crowd will give it their all too.

Biggest game outwith the Premiership surely ?

Biggest game full stop.

I care about this one and it is, after all, all about me.

18 hours ago, SA45 said:

There is a council owned gym and swimming pool next door which seems to be doing good business. The football stadium and operations side is a bit of an anomaly that's been neglected IMO. At least it's not AstroTurf, although think there might be a clause in the contract to forbid suchlike.

No contract clause.  The original Forthbank pitch in 1994 was astroturf'.  When that was needing replaced, the board put an astro or grass vote to the trust membership.  They voted for grass.

And it comes down to this...

Final day showdown.... no other teams involved.

Starting to get excited. When was the last time we had end of season excitement 2 years in a row?

Cmon the binos

21 hours ago, the philosopher said:

Sorry guys let's get back to the fitba or at least the best pubs in town centre.

Usually go to Morrisons or whatever its name is now ( decent,food,fitba on tv,no pool table),no cheap now tho,

but the Irish bar seemed OK?

For AFC players can I suggest a nice wee greasy spoon, just south of  Stirling. All day breakfast or couple of pies. Washed down with a 1l of our other national drink.

44 minutes ago, Dumb yatt said:

Do Stirling have any plans for goal celebrations.?

I’d prefer them to have plans for goals, any afters can take care of themselves

Interesting game this for Annan would be a massive achievement to stay up in their 1st ever season in league 1 particularly when they looked down and out for a large part of the season. 

For little Stirling it is stopping the rot going from early title challengers to a relegation battle.  If Stirling players are not too tired I would fancy a Stirling win and survival. 

I would have attended this game had my own team not been lifting the trophy and going for unbeaten season

3 hours ago, Higgenarse said:

For little Stirling it is stopping the rot going from early title challengers to a relegation battle.  If Stirling players are not too tired I would fancy a Stirling win and survival. 

This lot have a title to celebrate today and are still going with this nonsense. Sad sacks.

As I've said earlier, as a (much relieved) bystander this should be a belter of a match ... thankfully our lot aren't involved (by a gnat's whisker) though.  Enjoy it if you can folks.  May the best team etc etc ...

3 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

This lot have a title to celebrate today and are still going with this nonsense. Sad sacks.

Arse by name arse by nature 

11 hours ago, WattersIsGod said:

Small boys in black tracksuits running on to the pitch

They'll be mainly outside throwing stones at people 

19 minutes ago, unitedbino said:

Can't win. I was offering support for our Diddy "rivals"