Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People (my girlfriend and sons) who try to open the car door before its unlocked. They regularly fail to notice the lack of flashing indicator lights and the noise of the doors unlocking yet they still yank on the handle expecting the door to open.

People (my girlfriend and sons) who try to open the car door before its unlocked. They regularly fail to notice the lack of flashing indicator lights and the noise of the doors unlocking yet they still yank on the handle expecting the door to open.

My wife does that with the boot and manages to catch it at unlock stage where i then have to use the key like some sort of heathen to open the thing..

Eejits

Clothes sizing: wearing a t-shirt which is sized large but a bomber jacket I've bought in XXL doesn't fit?

Standardizing ftw.

Same complaint about shoes. Last 4 pairs I've bought are all different sizes, all fit.

Time for the annual moan about the self-centred shitebags who turn up to their kids' end of year assemblies and do some, or all of the following:

• gab away loudly on their phones
  • shout messages across the hall to their friends
  • hop around between seats when the friends pretend not to hear them
  • bring other, younger weans who run about screaming blue murder, without a word of reproach
  • stand up and film the kids, despite having been asked not to by the school
  • loudly get up and leave as soon as their kid's class has been on stage
  • flatly refuse to f**k off and die

On the other hand, live and let live, eh? Why be bothered by such trivialities.

:angry: 

People who thing anyone other than Ronaldo and Messi are the two best in history.

People who call Brazilian Ronaldo the 'real Ronaldo.'

Pele and Maradona. Messi is a poor man's Best :ph34r:

Edited by 19QOS19