Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had the misfortune this morning of going swimming whilst half of the pool was taken up by an over 60s water aerobics keep fit class. Saggy tits flying all over the place. Only saving grace is that the instructor was a total wid.

Had the misfortune this morning of going swimming whilst half of the pool was taken up by an over 60s water aerobics keep fit class. Saggy tits flying all over the place. Only saving grace is that the instructor was a total wid.

Granny Danger is looking out his speedos as we talk

These European Championships, too many action replays whilst the game is still going on and spectators more interested in looking at themselves on the big screens than watching the game. Also coaches and their assistants who cover their mouth when speaking to each other in case someone is lip-reading. What's the big secret? I've noticed the same with tennis players during doubles games, hand over the mouth when talking to each other. And their habit of "fist-bumping" after every point whether they win it or lose it.

These European Championships, too many action replays whilst the game is still going on and spectators more interested in looking at themselves on the big screens than watching the game. Also coaches and their assistants who cover their mouth when speaking to each other in case someone is lip-reading. What's the big secret? I've noticed the same with tennis players during doubles games, hand over the mouth when talking to each other. And their habit of "fist-bumping" after every point whether they win it or lose it.

Agreed. I was never a fan of the pre-match handshake ceremony but I hate this hand slap that has now become commonplace even more.

Time for the annual moan about the self-centred shitebags who turn up to their kids' end of year assemblies and do some, or all of the following:

• gab away loudly on their phones
  • shout messages across the hall to their friends
  • hop around between seats when the friends pretend not to hear them
  • bring other, younger weans who run about screaming blue murder, without a word of reproach
  • stand up and film the kids, despite having been asked not to by the school
  • loudly get up and leave as soon as their kid's class has been on stage
  • flatly refuse to f**k off and die

On the other hand, live and let live, eh? Why be bothered by such trivialities.

:angry: 

Don't take the wife next time. 

Every toilet is a wankroom, but not every wankroom is a toilet.

True but it also depends upon what stage you are at in your life. for example, as a young teenager the World is quite literally your wankroom.........the quality of your wankroom surroundings increase as you get older.

These European Championships, too many action replays whilst the game is still going on and spectators more interested in looking at themselves on the big screens than watching the game.

Watched my first game of the tournament yesterday (England v Wales) and it was full of this. I'd have no hesitation in sending in riot squad snatch squads to sort these people out.

Time for the annual moan about the self-centred shitebags who turn up to their kids' end of year assemblies and do some, or all of the following:

• gab away loudly on their phones
  • shout messages across the hall to their friends
  • hop around between seats when the friends pretend not to hear them
  • bring other, younger weans who run about screaming blue murder, without a word of reproach
  • stand up and film the kids, despite having been asked not to by the school
  • loudly get up and leave as soon as their kid's class has been on stage
  • flatly refuse to f**k off and die

On the other hand, live and let live, eh? Why be bothered by such trivialities.

:angry: 

I'm frequently amazed at how rude / inconsiderate the general public can be.  Wasn't that long ago that I was giving an evening lecture and somebody's phone went off.  Normally the person in question would rush about and fumble the thing whilst trying to turn it off and limit embarrassment, but this guy just let it ring and ring.  I had to stop and just stare the guy out along with the rest of room until he did something about it at least 30 secs later.  C***.

What were the reasons for the white ones anyway??

Same colour if there are 'complications' at the scene. Saves confusion and taxpayers money on a respray.

fireengine.jpg

Lorry-Fire-at-North-Plus-Highways-1.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter