Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

55 minutes ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics goes tonto when her name is spelled MacDonald instead of Macdonald. Apparently there’s a big difference. I can never work it out between the shouts of “the fucking Campbells “.

campbells.jpg.d637486bdfec2ad2ebcf3b023488a671.jpg

let the soup overboil did she? Kick her in the pie.

10 hours ago, mathematics said:

Mrs Mathematics goes tonto when her name is spelled MacDonald instead of Macdonald. Apparently there’s a big difference. I can never work it out between the shouts of “the fucking Campbells “.

My wife hates when her surname is spelled MacDonald as well. That's because her surname is Stewart though. 

Dog owners who don't seem to hear their dogs barking. 5am this morning there was one yapping away for a good 10 minutes. The same one (sounded like it) did the same thing at half 6. Who the f**k hears that and doesn't think to either tell the dog off or get it in the house? Absolute fucking scumbag behaviour.

22 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
22 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
You're right - must be subliminal. A Dunfermline figure, who may have been mentioned elsewhere on here recently got into a rammy with bouncers at a Sunday Sport tour event in the town as he thought his £10 or £20 lapdance from Ms McKenzie "would at least entitle him to a feel of her tits".

Necromancy at best her "tits" would have been long gone by that point. On another point, it is quite annoying being Scottish and having the surname Nicol in England right now. PTTGOYN thread for this pish I know, but we are not all fucking related.

Sorry - I meant this guy was mentioned on here recently. The incident was back in the mid 90s when they were still natural.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Dog owners who don't seem to hear their dogs barking. 5am this morning there was one yapping away for a good 10 minutes. The same one (sounded like it) did the same thing at half 6. Who the f**k hears that and doesn't think to either tell the dog off or get it in the house? Absolute fucking scumbag behaviour.

My old flat was like that. 7am every Saturday and Sunday morning the old cunt across the back from me would let his fucking little p***k of a dog out and it would bark for 20 minutes solid.

It eventually stopped when my next door neighbour threatened both the dog and his owner with prolonged physical violence.

Clocks that still haven't been changed three days later - bus I was on, shop I was in and coffee machine at my work (which for some reason has a clock).

As Jimmy Calderwood used to say, "Sloppy".....

Edited by tarapoa

11 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Clocks that still haven't been changed three days later - bus I was on, shop I was in and coffee machine at my work (which for some reason has a clock).

As Jimmy Calderwood use to say, "Sloppy".....

You should worry about clocks being an hour out- it's still 1690 in some places in Scotland...

10 hours ago, HenryHill said:

When someone dies and a news site not only shows tweets from random folk but then also quote the same tweet in the body of the report. c***s.

It would be amusing if one of the tweets said something along the lines of "F*cking YES! Points in the P&B Dead Pool..." 

When someone dies and a news site not only shows tweets from random folk but then also quote the same tweet in the body of the report. c***s.
This does my tits in, not just for deaths but all stories seem het for this kind of lazy journalism. The amount of articles you see now that are almost entirely composed of what is said in all the tweets/posts etc that they have just pictured is unbelievable.

If I wanted to know what x_Tracey_x from Grimsby or BigDaveWATP from Peterhead thought about current affairs I would go on twitter or Facebook to find out, which I don't do as I couldn't give 2 hoots about what any of these people's opinions are.

31 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

This does my tits in, not just for deaths but all stories seem het for this kind of lazy journalism. The amount of articles you see now that are almost entirely composed of what is said in all the tweets/posts etc that they have just pictured is unbelievable.

If I wanted to know what x_Tracey_x from Grimsby or BigDaveWATP from Peterhead thought about current affairs I would go on twitter or Facebook to find out, which I don't do as I couldn't give 2 hoots about what any of these people's opinions are.

Or when "journalists" are scrambling for column inches go on Twitter or some YouTube video and quote it word for word. If I wanted to know what Stevie Slippy G said to Rangers TV I would have watched the interview myself. Now piss off do your job and report some actual news

Now piss off do your job and report some actual news

In Keith Jackson’s case this just involves inventing any old lies / shite that will entice the troglodytes to buy that bogroll rag he works for....
e.g. “Wealth off the radar”
“Every Rangers player assaulted by Hibs fans”
“Alex McLeish sacked”.

3 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

In Keith Jackson’s case this just involves inventing any old lies / shite 

“Every Rangers player assaulted by Hibs fans”

It’s nice to get some good news stories in these gloomy times.

21 hours ago, HenryHill said:

a news site not only shows tweets from random folk but then also quote the same tweet in the body of the report.

Or makes the story about the random folk that have commented on the story. 

I'm not sure that the Sultan of Brunei gives a f*** about what George Clooney has to say for example.

Clooney features in that funnily enough.  :lol:

13 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It would be amusing if one of the tweets said something along the lines of "F*cking YES! Points in the P&B Dead Pool..." 

Or accuses them of being a paedo, as with the guy that Alan Partridge replaced.