Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

31 minutes ago, keithgy said:

New rule at my work,we are now allowed to have a beard but not allowed to grow one.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Wear a fake one and see what they say.

Brilliant idea. Get a work mate to join in and turn up like the guys in ZZ Top.

It's 'health month' at my work and they've just covered the office in reminders not to drink too much alcohol in a week.

All so they can tick some box that says they care about their employees by stating the fucking obvious.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

People saying, "You should watch Game of Thrones, you'd like it". f**k off. 

The reason I posted this was because the missus had it on the telly as I sat beside her on the couch reading my Viz, and it reminded me of a guy at work saying it to me the other day amongst the numerous other people who've said it to me ever since it started.  I swear, less than 20 minutes after posting this she said "I think you'd have liked this if you'd been following it". I had to ask her, "Based on what? I never watch dramas and if I ever watch TV it's football, the news, true crime or documentaries."

I only said "f**k off" internally.

sat at work doing some tedious website admin - we have to choose an image from a collection of different pics (which all have unique four digit reference numbers) and match it to different paragraphs which are set out in a word document from which the website text will be taken

instead of just typing the chosen image file name next to the relevant text block in the word doc (so there's one coherent source of matched data for the website bloke to work from), the twat i share an office with is creating separate folders for the images inside the main catalogue folder, each one named after the different sections, dragging each image in to the relevant folder and then changing the file name to 'section A - image 1' and so on

it's fucking painful to watch - i really want to just shout "what the f**k are you doing you little twat" every time i have to wait for him to catch up with me as he says "i'm still changing the last file name - just hang on...."

jesus !

crying.gif

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The reason I posted this was because the missus had it on the telly as I sat beside her on the couch reading my Viz, and it reminded me of a guy at work saying it to me the other day amongst the numerous other people who've said it to me ever since it started.  I swear, less than 20 minutes after posting this she said "I think you'd have liked this if you'd been following it". I had to ask her, "Based on what? I never watch dramas and if I ever watch TV it's football, the news, true crime or documentaries."

I only said "f**k off" internally.

I think you’d like it if you gave it a chance. Full of tits and beheadings.