Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who talk about their “special sauce” when cooking. You’re not a fucking chef, get over yourself.
Someone is wanking in your food comrade.

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
6 hours ago, coprolite said:
My fix of shite telly is hells kitchen. They leave in the before and after break recaps for the breaks that they've missed, so you get even more recap. It's no real loss though because nothing worth watching would have been on instead. 

Aye I've been watching Kitchen Nightmares on All4 recently and it's the exact same! At least you can fast forward I suppose.

My favourite was the one where the the boy made Duck a l'orange with diluting orange.

55 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Ramsay arrives

Ramsay orders lunch

Ramsay describes lunch as the contents of a diaper (sic) 

Ramsay falls out with head chef

Ramsay observes chaotic dinner service

Ramsay gives feedback

Tears/ Tantrums

Ramsay gives Restaurant a makeover

Tears of joy

Ramsay changes the menu

Ramsay observes another dinner service

Dinner service gets off to a rocky start

Dinner service sees a remarkable recovery

A happy ending with Ramsay receiving all the plaudits

If it's any consolation, they're all shut now Kitchen Nightmares Updates: All Kitchen Nightmares Updates

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Just watched a guy launch his empty can of monster onto the grass. Why made it worse was that he was 3m away from a bin. He’s gobbing on the road and his jeans were hanging off him like he’d shat himself. Shame he never got hit by a car as he crossed the road tbh

If we all carried a wee bat and shove their skulls in, it would stop within the month. Except for the holdover wannabe hard men, who'd drop litter in public for a bit longer, while yelling, "what of it? 'mon then!" Before getting their heads stove in by everyone else still carrying the bats.

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Apologies if this has been covered, but that w*nk Kevin Bacon in the EE adverts. I would've thought the target audience for the products was teens/twenties, yet they use this old tosser and his equi-fudd neebur, "envious Doug" to promote and sell the stuff.  Channel changed immediately when it appears.
It's definitely not youngsters that are the target audience for that series of adverts. Does he not go on about free wifi for home learning and sharing data with family members? It's for parents with families who all have devices.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

If we all carried a wee bat and shove their skulls in, it would stop within the month. Except for the holdover wannabe hard men, who'd drop litter in public for a bit longer, while yelling, "what of it? 'mon then!" Before getting their heads stove in by everyone else still carrying the bats.

You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

Perhaps not a good idea.

Someone carried a wee bat in Wuhan and look what happened...

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Apologies if this has been covered, but that w*nk Kevin Bacon in the EE adverts. I would've thought the target audience for the products was teens/twenties, yet they use this old tosser and his equi-fudd neebur, "envious Doug" to promote and sell the stuff.  Channel changed immediately when it appears.

Bad news. You're only separated from Kevin Bacon by 6 people apparently.

Similar in cuntish behaviour/lazy. At Tesco and to start with some cow is loading her shopping in the space next to me (parent and child) and of course doesn't have a child. She then dumps her trolly at the walkway bit and heads back to the shop (ends up going to the ATM). She literally passed 3 places where she could have put her trolly. The absolute definition of a c**t. I'll give you one guess what make of car she drives, just for the final piece of definitive proof default_wink.png
Audi Cuntress GTi.?

4 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Bad news. You're only separated from Kevin Bacon by 6 people apparently.

I used to play in a band with a woman who is separated from him by 3 people. Ergo, I'm separated from him by 4. I'm thinking of having business cards made up.

My whole right leg has randomly decided to be in constant pain and spasm and as a result I’ve not had a decent nights sleep in 4 days. I guess the PTTGOYN is the fact that the doc has absolutely zero idea what it is and therefore can’t fix it. 

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

My whole right leg has randomly decided to be in constant pain and spasm and as a result I’ve not had a decent nights sleep in 4 days. I guess the PTTGOYN is the fact that the doc has absolutely zero idea what it is and therefore can’t fix it. 

Sciatica.

That'll be 150 guineas.

1 hour ago, Widge said:

horror film GIF by Saw - 10th Anniversary Re-Release Event

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

You have to love doctors who just shrug and go, "dinnae ken, guess you'll have to live with it".

Pretty good reason to switch to another surgery.

My (now retired) doctor used to ask two questions. 

"Do you smoke?" if yes - "Stop smoking". 

If no, move to question 2. 

"Do you drink alcohol?" 

9 hours ago, BFTD said:

You have to love doctors who just shrug and go, "dinnae ken, guess you'll have to live with it".

Contrary to popular belief, medical problems don't always present in textbook ways. Watchful waiting is a fairly standard way of figuring out what's going on, using time as a diagnostic tool. If it's unclear what's happening and there's nothing obviously life threatening then waiting and seeing what happens is reasonable. Things will either get better or it will become obvious what's going on.