Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Yet again, my stupid sister phoned me whilst she was in the middle of presumably her fucking tea.

Gobbling noises turning your stomach?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Yet again, my stupid sister phoned me whilst she was in the middle of presumably her fucking tea.

You must be at least 50% fifer because the sexual tension between you and your sister sickens me.

Do you want me to stop sending you the recordings?

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aye quite a reacharound.

Just some ligament damage. Checked for a fracture but nowt doing.  

I got a football blasted at my wrist in 2003 and it knackered the ligaments. Without question it was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. I broke my ankle and said break wasn't even comparable to the pain of the wrist ligament damage. The only thing that has compared since is toothache, and that was sorted with a wee bit of drilling. I even got a tooth out last week (connected to the toothache) and they had to drill in to the gum to get a couple of roots, but the recovery pain didn't compare to the wrist ligament pain.

The wrist ligament injury is the only time I've needed serious prescription painkillers and I was waking up at 06.00 in pain for a couple of weeks until I took a pill.

Anyway, sure you'll be fine.

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Bollocks to that. I've got a hangover like f**k and my stomach keeps churning. I can't focus on watching or playing anything and if I lie down I can't sleep. 

2 smirnoff ice, some vanilla ice cream and a banana. Blend. Down. 

You're welcome. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

2 smirnoff ice, some vanilla ice cream and a banana. Blend. Down. 

You're welcome. 

That literally just set me off for another spew there. Proper teary-eyed boak and the last of what I managed to eat earlier now gone. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

That literally just set me off for another spew there. Proper teary-eyed boak and the last of what I managed to eat earlier now gone. Thanks.

You been on the Skol?

Drinking a warm can of Fruh Kolsch thats been used as an ashtray

Dogshit.

The smell you sometimes get off drains in hit places like Magaluf.

Fish guts

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Drinking a warm can of Fruh Kolsch thats been used as an ashtray

Dogshit.

The smell you sometimes get off drains in hit places like Magaluf.

Fish guts

CONGEALED CHIP PAN FAT. 

Echo/Alexa throwing in shite like "btw, did you know I can tell you a short story.  Would you like me to tell you a short story whilst you wait?", which is the last thing I want whilst attending to the grill, oven, air fryer and drinks.