Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tell you what im fucked off with atm.... I bet its been posted on here somewhere too.

This video doing the rounds of a comedian "COMEDIAN DESTROYING THE WOKE STUDENTS" where some guy spraffs a load of utter shit about climate change...

He doesn't "destroy" anything, and im sicj of folk spreading it about saying "I agree with everything he says". He doesn't SAY anything. 

58 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Tell you what im fucked off with atm.... I bet its been posted on here somewhere too.

This video doing the rounds of a comedian "COMEDIAN DESTROYING THE WOKE STUDENTS" where some guy spraffs a load of utter shit about climate change...

He doesn't "destroy" anything, and im sicj of folk spreading it about saying "I agree with everything he says". He doesn't SAY anything. 

Was it Stephen Bartlett off Dragons Den?

Sounds like the kind of thing that Stephen Bartlett charlatan off Dragons Den would do.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I don’t know. He just is. They all are. Especially Peter Jones.

I don’t have time for this.

Deborah Meaden was the best.

Kept asking questions for ages, before never actually investing in anything. Exactly the way I'd expect a P&B Dragon's Den to go

7 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Deborah Meaden was the best.

Kept asking questions for ages, before never actually investing in anything. Exactly the way I'd expect a P&B Dragon's Den to go

Google tells me she's invested £4,786,000 on the show which I find gobsmacking.

7 hours ago, scottsdad said:

My wife and daughter both have bad colds. I am fine as is my son, but jeezo they don't half complain. I'm the one getting no sleep here due to their coughing, headaches and feeling sick.

Sympathy for me? None. 

She'll need to take a wee holiday away herself to recover.