Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

manky b*****ds that won't even wash their hands after using the bogs in the pub

Should be forced to lick the urinals clean, imv.

Dirty fucks

36 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

manky b*****ds that won't even wash their hands after using the bogs in the pub

There was no water in the bogs at Pittodrie on Saturday. I wouldn’t have minded but I needed to wash the tears from my face.

At Nighthawks in Alloa, back in the day, I was stood at a urinal next to a guy who was smoking. He dropped his cigarette into the bowl, plucked it back out, wiped the end of it and put it back in his mouth. 

The place oozed class. 

I get annoyed when I see 24hr clock times postfixed with am/pm, in particular the latter as 15:00pm makes no sense; I'm looking at you ICT as the most recent offender.

I decided to not be a 24hr clock martyr and turn up at 3am (15hrs post meridian from 9th March) on the Sunday morning for the kick-off!

Screenshot2024-03-12121603-Copy.png.78576252c2f8e63af953a8f12d92cbec.png

Having to interrupt my tea-making process to yell at my daughter to move her fucking arse and then copping a top lip full of teabag when taking my final gulp of the made, half-cold cup has not started my morning off with a smile. 

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Having to interrupt my tea-making process to yell at my daughter to move her fucking arse and then copping a top lip full of teabag when taking my final gulp of the made, half-cold cup has not started my morning off with a smile. 

Serves you right for saying "yell", IMO. 

13 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Two toilets in the house and yet any time I sit down for a shite you can guarantee someone is at the door saying they really need to go.

Aye, go to the fucking moon.

Similarly, we have a bathroom and a shower room with a toilet. The minute I go for a bath/shower some fucker will choose that room to go to the toilet. 

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

I took this week off work.

I'm loaded with the cold and have achieved the sum total.of nothing.

Apparently when this happens, you're entitled to tell work you'll be on sick leave instead and keep your holiday leave for another time.

I've had bosses who'd have burst into flames if any of us had tried that, which makes me wish I had.

1 hour ago, RH33 said:

I took this week off work.

I'm loaded with the cold and have achieved the sum total.of nothing.

I have 12 days off coming up.

I'd better not catch your cold...

People who mumble something and then immediately put food in their mouth.

ETA: plus obligatory hand over mouth gesture when you ask them what they said.

Edited by Hedgecutter

31 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Apparently when this happens, you're entitled to tell work you'll be on sick leave instead and keep your holiday leave for another time.

I've had bosses who'd have burst into flames if any of us had tried that, which makes me wish I had.

I don't get anything other than stat sick pay as I'm on a long term temp contract so I could try that but can't really afford to!

When someone you are on the phone to starts looking for something, like some info relating to why you are calling and they make that noise.... "tch tch tch tch tchhhhhh". Sometimes they make a wee tune out of it. 

Silence is fine m8.