Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When you test the 5 pages at one time limit on a shredder, realise that you actually had seven and spend the best part of two hours trying to get compressed paper out of the teeth in order to get it working again. Then realise that despite making sure the mains socket was turned off all the time, you somehow had them turned on, only realising after jamming metal tweezers etc into various random places within an electronic device.

Eta: Also, 'tourist tax' specifically applied to your bill in restaurants etc within popular locations. I'd had this in 3rd & 2nd world countries and it's half understandable why they do it but I expected better from Canada FFS.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Sky News this morning reported that Neil Lennon has only been Bolton manager for a day but has already made a 'huge impact'.

He's told them not to wear hats to training.

I mean, seriously?

Does Lennon have compromising pictures of high ranking Sky executives or something? Why are they kissing his arse?

Guest The Phoenix

Does Lennon have compromising pictures of high ranking Sky executives or something? Why are they kissing his arse?

A better option than his coupon?

Sky News this morning reported that Neil Lennon has only been Bolton manager for a day but has already made a 'huge impact'.

He's told them not to wear hats to training.

I mean, seriously?

Has he promised to bring the thunder back yet?

I drove past the Macron Stadium a few weeks ago.

Could have been me.

Out of interest, when did it change from The Reebok? I was down that way a few weeks back and saw it had changed it's name. Likely it's been changed for years and I've completely missed it!

I drove past the Macron Stadium a few weeks ago.

Could have been me.

Out of interest, when did it change from The Reebok? I was down that way a few weeks back and saw it had changed it's name. Likely it's been changed for years and I've completely missed it!

Also clueless, but any excuse for this:

A quick Google says it changed this summer, when their kits changed from reebok to macron.

I would start a seperate thread on this if I could be arsed but lazy c**t advertisers ripping off music, art, literature, movies or anything else an actual creative person has thought up to sell their Shite.

Latest to enrage me being made.com using Howard beale's mad as hell speach to sell Shite furniture.

I would start a seperate thread on this if I could be arsed but lazy c**t advertisers ripping off music, art, literature, movies or anything else an actual creative person has thought up to sell their Shite.

Latest to enrage me being made.com using Howard beale's mad as hell speach to sell Shite furniture.

Was he in Eastenders?

Guest The Phoenix

The fucking locks in my work. You have to fully turn them twice with your key before they open.

Arseholes.

I think you may be putting the key in the wrong hole.