Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Last time I'm explaining this.

1 - I like Scotty T because he is the boy. I'd enjoy having a pint with him. Good fun and an all round top boy.

2 - I dislike Tom Fletcher because he is a cringey c**t who thinks he is Mr perfect. He's not a top boy and no doubt got bullied at school.

These statements and opinions are separate and are in no way contradictory. Thanks.

^^^ Was a bully at school and is raging someone who was on the receiving end of bullying has made something of their life type post.

Terrible cover versions........

What the f**k is that awful asthmatic, wheezy, worbling cover of Tracey Chapman - Fast Car.

Just leave these songs alone you talentless fuckers.

I agree, adverts these days don't bother getting the original version of a song, instead they get some wee Ellie Goulding wannabe with a ukulele to sing it. So many songs ruined by shite adverts.

There are so many awful cover versions of decent songs that are used in commercials that I think it must be cheaper than using the original for some reason. The fact that most of them are flat retreads that don't make any attempt to add or change anything reinforces that suspicion. No, I don't count twee ukulele renditions as being a great innovation, although I'm guessing they're even cheaper.

Even before he died, there can't have been many songs poorly covered more often than Bowie's Changes. Almost makes you wish he'd never written the bloody thing to start with.

Terrible cover versions........

What the f**k is that awful asthmatic, wheezy, worbling cover of Tracey Chapman - Fast Car.

Just leave these songs alone you talentless fuckers.

It seems to be a popular thing now to sing a well known song and make sure the cover of it is really slowed down.

Jaffa cakes are rank. If they got rid of the orange bit, used milk choc and changed the sponge to something more biscuity then id like them.

You are a despicable human being.